EXPIRED

Wacom Bamboo Fun A5

My daughter would love one of these for Xmas. There's one for £118 (no postage charge) on Amazon and Pixmania is charging £116 plus £5 postage. Anyone seen any cheaper deals? Thanks :0)

7 Comments

Does it have to be the "Fun" version? I have ]this one, it is superb and half the price.

Bump, I would like to see a good deal for any of the wacom tablets!

Mavis Cruet;3261756

Does it have to be the "Fun" version? I have ]this one, it is superb and … Does it have to be the "Fun" version? I have ]this one, it is superb and half the price.

Got to agree with Mavis Cruet, I also have this one and think it is great !!
I thought the A6 size would be to small but it is more than adequate and would
recommend it.:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thankyou for your ideas - the one you showed me in Amazon looks great! Do you know if it comes with any software? I can't see where it specifies whether it does or not.

I think it comes with an adobe proggramme, not illustrator or cs

pinkdragon;3267425

Thankyou for your ideas - the one you showed me in Amazon looks great! Do … Thankyou for your ideas - the one you showed me in Amazon looks great! Do you know if it comes with any software? I can't see where it specifies whether it does or not.

Mine only came with some kind of handwriting program. I haven't installed it so can't tell you what it's like.

If you don't want to shell out any money for a graphics program, ]Gimp is a handy free alternative to Photoshop :-)

Original Poster

Thanks for the Gimp link - didn't know it even existed but looks great! Thats another Xmas pressie sorted.
Mavis Cruet - wow that takes me back, happy tv memories :0)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Car Leasing Deals (Audi, Golf or Scirocco)11
    2. Electricity11
    3. Which Smart Watch for Running?25
    4. Which Camera?!!!22

See more discussions