Groups

Wagamama recommendations

Not been for ages and ages,off there tonight

Any recommendations from menu?

12 Comments

I normally have ........

chicken katsu curry £8.05

chicken breast deep-fried in panko breadcrumbs,
    served with a curry sauce and sticky white rice.
    garnished with mixed leaves and red pickles

yummy yum yum

smithyp1;5712161

I normally have ........chicken katsu curry £8.05chicken breast … I normally have ........chicken katsu curry £8.05chicken breast deep-fried in panko breadcrumbs,served with a curry sauce and sticky white rice.garnished with mixed leaves and red picklesyummy yum yum

[COLOR="Red"]
    This^^^^^^^^^^ or Yaki Soba (sp?)

Noodles with chicken and shizz.[/COLOR]

Original Poster

Thanks gents,rep added

smithyp1;5712161

I normally have ........chicken katsu curry £8.05chicken breast … I normally have ........chicken katsu curry £8.05chicken breast deep-fried in panko breadcrumbs,served with a curry sauce and sticky white rice.garnished with mixed leaves and red picklesyummy yum yum

+1 Best thing on the menu :thumbsup:

smithyp1;5712161

The JFK;5712184

[COLOR="Red"]This^^^^^^^^^^ or Yaki Soba (sp?)Noodles with chicken and … [COLOR="Red"]This^^^^^^^^^^ or Yaki Soba (sp?)Noodles with chicken and shizz.[/COLOR]

Only thing i have had and its lush!! Definately recommend!! :thumbsup:

I love negima yakitori - which is three skewers of grilled chicken and spring onion coated in yakitori sauce

For main course I might have chicken chilli ramen, as I like a bit of spice, but having looked at the menu today - I would choose yasai katsu curry - sounds yummy.

Mmmm

Enjoy your Wagamama's I'm jealous!

Totally agree with the others, I've tried a few dishes on their menu but I still think their chicken katsu curry is the best - Yummy!

Boothy, i think i know what you will be eating ...... :thumbsup:

Looks like the curry is a firm favourite......... enjoy

wagamama's are good for lunch

Supermod

Yaki Udon is AMAZING. If they still do it...

Original Poster

smithyp1;5712332

Boothy, i think i know what you will be eating ...... :thumbsup:Looks … Boothy, i think i know what you will be eating ...... :thumbsup:Looks like the curry is a firm favourite......... enjoy

Don't think I would dare order anything else tbh!!

Thanks to all:thumbsup:

I have chicken raymen mmmmm :P and they do a hot version of it

its like a big soup bowl with nice soup, noodles ad chopped up chicken,, mmm :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Beds33
      2. What to do?????34
      3. Any free Now TV sports passes?22
      4. Best VR games?22

See more discussions