Not been for ages and ages,off there tonight

Any recommendations from menu?
Community Updates
Misc
17 Comments
I normally have ........

chicken katsu curry £8.05

chicken breast deep-fried in panko breadcrumbs,
served with a curry sauce and sticky white rice.
garnished with mixed leaves and red pickles

yummy yum yum
deleted67076
smithyp1;5712161

I normally have ........chicken katsu curry £8.05chicken breast … I normally have ........chicken katsu curry £8.05chicken breast deep-fried in panko breadcrumbs,served with a curry sauce and sticky white rice.garnished with mixed leaves and red picklesyummy yum yum

[COLOR="Red"]
This^^^^^^^^^^ or Yaki Soba (sp?)

Noodles with chicken and shizz.[/COLOR]
Thanks gents,rep added
smithyp1;5712161

I normally have ........chicken katsu curry £8.05chicken breast … I normally have ........chicken katsu curry £8.05chicken breast deep-fried in panko breadcrumbs,served with a curry sauce and sticky white rice.garnished with mixed leaves and red picklesyummy yum yum

+1 Best thing on the menu :thumbsup:
smithyp1;5712161

The JFK;5712184

[COLOR="Red"]This^^^^^^^^^^ or Yaki Soba (sp?)Noodles with chicken and … [COLOR="Red"]This^^^^^^^^^^ or Yaki Soba (sp?)Noodles with chicken and shizz.[/COLOR]

Only thing i have had and its lush!! Definately recommend!! :thumbsup:
deleted17262
I love negima yakitori - which is three skewers of grilled chicken and spring onion coated in yakitori sauce

For main course I might have chicken chilli ramen, as I like a bit of spice, but having looked at the menu today - I would choose yasai katsu curry - sounds yummy.

Mmmm

Enjoy your Wagamama's I'm jealous!
Totally agree with the others, I've tried a few dishes on their menu but I still think their chicken katsu curry is the best - Yummy!
Boothy, i think i know what you will be eating ...... :thumbsup:

Looks like the curry is a firm favourite......... enjoy
wagamama's are good for lunch
Yaki Udon is AMAZING. If they still do it...
smithyp1;5712332

Boothy, i think i know what you will be eating ...... :thumbsup:Looks … Boothy, i think i know what you will be eating ...... :thumbsup:Looks like the curry is a firm favourite......... enjoy

Don't think I would dare order anything else tbh!!

Thanks to all:thumbsup:
I have chicken raymen mmmmm :P and they do a hot version of it

its like a big soup bowl with nice soup, noodles ad chopped up chicken,, mmm :-D
Chicken and prawn pad Thai is a must with some soya sauce. Definitely a side of edamame with chilli salt. For starters I switch it up between the chilli squid or the duck gyoza. The chicken gyoza is not to my tasting nor is the wagamamas ramen, it’s bland. Always get a positive juice, failing that get a super green juice.
olivia.hunt29/06/2019 03:07

Chicken and prawn pad Thai is a must with some soya sauce. Definitely a …Chicken and prawn pad Thai is a must with some soya sauce. Definitely a side of edamame with chilli salt. For starters I switch it up between the chilli squid or the duck gyoza. The chicken gyoza is not to my tasting nor is the wagamamas ramen, it’s bland. Always get a positive juice, failing that get a super green juice.

I hope the OP isn't still trying to make his mind up after 10 years
olivia.hunt29/06/2019 03:07

Chicken and prawn pad Thai is a must with some soya sauce. Definitely a …Chicken and prawn pad Thai is a must with some soya sauce. Definitely a side of edamame with chilli salt. For starters I switch it up between the chilli squid or the duck gyoza. The chicken gyoza is not to my tasting nor is the wagamamas ramen, it’s bland. Always get a positive juice, failing that get a super green juice.

magicjay198610/07/2009 13:56

Yaki Udon is AMAZING. If they still do it...

fwibble29/06/2019 10:19

I hope the OP isn't still trying to make his mind up after 10 years …I hope the OP isn't still trying to make his mind up after 10 years

Another one I wasted my time reading they need to lock old threads.
still deciding...
boothy21/07/2019 02:08

still deciding...

aren't you hungry? Been ten years now. I'd be peckish
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants