Groups

Wahay - At last I am useful.

I have a "Hot" deal. Scarey place that Deal section though. Don't think I will venture in there too often. Bells to ring, whistles to blow, boxes to tick, etc. Exhausted!! Think I will go and have a lie down now.

10 Comments

Awww... bless!!

And a great deal it was too. Cant wait till my new chair comes home so my bum doesnt go quite so numb with the amount of time i spend on this site:thumbsup:

I know what you mean - ive only just worked out the easy way to put a direct link on! :-D

Doin' not bad though, taasda - all that rep since you joined in December just by posting hot jokes instead of hot deals!! :thumbsup:
    Wish I'd seen the chair before it expired. I, too, get an extremely numb bum from sitting too long in front of the pc glued to HUKD.

Congrats!

shibi din;1608263

Doin' not bad though, taasda - all that rep since you joined in December … Doin' not bad though, taasda - all that rep since you joined in December just by posting hot jokes instead of hot deals!! :thumbsup:Wish I'd seen the chair before it expired. I, too, get an extremely numb bum from sitting too long in front of the pc glued to HUKD.

Black version still available

viking-direct.co.uk/cat…405

Lol!!!

yeah the cold voting for no reason put me off posting deals - then again, someone usually beats me to it.

Yea, great deal - you will have to head over there more often (but dont neglect your jester duties!)

shibi din;1608263

Doin' not bad though, taasda - all that rep since you joined in December … Doin' not bad though, taasda - all that rep since you joined in December just by posting hot jokes instead of hot deals!! :thumbsup:Wish I'd seen the chair before it expired. I, too, get an extremely numb bum from sitting too long in front of the pc glued to HUKD.

Bloody hell, cant believe you only joined in december, you are one of the regulars!

lol more than me, guess I don't talk much
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.917
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047185
      3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491

See more discussions