Groups

Wahey! Im 3000!

Technically im just 22 But my post count just hit 3k, wooooohooo its took ages :-D

Its cos ive gone and got myself a life now, what am i like :roll:

37 Comments

well done josh

Well done lady. :thumbsup: Congratulations.

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c144/dolphingirl33/Congratulations0.jpg

Well Done and Congrats :thumbsup:

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w18/jennybubs/WooHooRainbowWaveJackie_vi7.gif
    well done you

Congrats Joshanna!

Well done young lady,After a whirlwind start,you ended up at tortoise pace.Been watching your post count for the last few weeks,never thought you would get here.:thumbsup: :-D

Congrats Joshanna :thumbsup:

Well done :thumbsup:

Well done :thumbsup:

bazr

Well done young lady,After a whirlwind start,you ended up at tortoise … Well done young lady,After a whirlwind start,you ended up at tortoise pace.Been watching your post count for the last few weeks,never thought you would get here.:) :-D

Admission of a stalker there! :shock::giggle:

WTG Joshy!!:w00t:

Congrats Joshy!

nice one :thumbsup:

[COLOR="Plum"]congratulations[/COLOR]

good for you joshanna glad to here you are happy and enjoying life but nice that you are still posting .

birdyboyuk

Admission of a stalker there! :shock::giggle: WTG Joshy!!:w00t:

I like to keep abreast of things.:w00t:

nice one josh!!!!

http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/949/congratulationswf2.gif

WTG..:p

Original Poster

Thanks for the congrats people, specially those that have put little personal note on them.

Ive got a wonderful little boy, house and car aswell so what more could i want :-D
    Lifes sweet at the minute, things are going well with my fella so ive got a proper smile on my face at last.

bazr

Well done young lady,After a whirlwind start,you ended up at tortoise … Well done young lady,After a whirlwind start,you ended up at tortoise pace.Been watching your post count for the last few weeks,never thought you would get here.:thumbsup: :-D

Oooooooooh stalker!
    Its cos ive been and got a life :-D

congratulations

Took your time :giggle: well done :thumbsup:

Stopped stalking you recently joshanna as I can see you've fallen in love...my heart is totally smashed but hey I'll just have to get over it....congrats on your 3k posts...what took yers so long...slacker!!!LOL

Original Poster

currychops

Stopped stalking you recently joshanna as I can see you've fallen in … Stopped stalking you recently joshanna as I can see you've fallen in love...my heart is totally smashed but hey I'll just have to get over it....congrats on your 3k posts...what took yers so long...slacker!!!LOL

PMSL! Im not in love, still in the lust stages at the moment :thumbsup:

Yeah, its took me ages, just dont have much to say anymore, everyone seems to have made there little groups, im always about watching you lot though :-D :giggle:

Well done Joshanna. :thumbsup:
    I'm chuffed that everything is going great for you, nice one. :-D :-D

Joshanna

PMSL! Im not in love, still in the lust stages at the moment :thumbsup: … PMSL! Im not in love, still in the lust stages at the moment :thumbsup: Yeah, its took me ages, just dont have much to say anymore, everyone seems to have made there little groups, im always about watching you lot though :-D :giggle:

nowt stopping you visiting the weekend pic thread...OK you'll have the likes of me commenting on your underwear..but only in jest..just make sure you're wearing your best La Sanza's..LOL

Original Poster

dinosteveus

Well done Joshanna. :thumbsup: I'm chuffed that everything is going great … Well done Joshanna. :thumbsup: I'm chuffed that everything is going great for you, nice one. :-D :-D

Thanks Steve, hope everything is as rosey your end :thumbsup:

Original Poster

currychops

nowt stopping you visiting the weekend pic thread...OK you'll have the … nowt stopping you visiting the weekend pic thread...OK you'll have the likes of me commenting on your underwear..but only in jest..just make sure you're wearing your best La Sanza's..LOL

LOL! Me in my undies is reserved for Andys eyes only ;-)
    And, for the record, i always wear my best, and matching, never know when that bus it going to hit you LOL!

Joshanna

LOL! Me in my undies is reserved for Andys eyes only ;-) And, for the … LOL! Me in my undies is reserved for Andys eyes only ;-) And, for the record, i always wear my best, and matching, never know when that bus it going to hit you LOL!

you had to go and say that didn't you and get me in a froth....I just love matching undies ..but seeing is believing....do you want me email addy to send a pic???LOL

hey joshy found this though you could use it for Bazr http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w18/jennybubs/stalking.gif

Joshanna

LOL! Me in my undies is reserved for Andys eyes only ;-)

My names Andy, now wheres the photos?...

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/2505/shalolbig2gn4.gif

Original Poster

currychops

you had to go and say that didn't you and get me in a froth....I just … you had to go and say that didn't you and get me in a froth....I just love matching undies ..but seeing is believing....do you want me email addy to send a pic???LOL

Knock (one) yourself out :-D

Original Poster

jennybubbles

hey joshy found this though you could use it for Bazr

PMSL! Thats excellent, id change it to my avator, but then people might not recognise me :?

Original Poster

cuzzy

My names Andy, now wheres the photos?...

As far as i know, your not my Andy so

Joshanna

LOL! And, for the record, i always wear my best,..!

[SIZE=3]Primark!!![/SIZE] :thinking:

Original Poster

Crazy1

[SIZE=3]Primark!!![/SIZE] :thinking:

:oops: You got me! :oops:

Joshanna

:oops: You got me! :oops:

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Well done for 3000
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4542123
      2. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp1122
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27120
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546

See more discussions