Expired

Wahl Super Taper

Found 17th Jun 2009
Anyone know where I can get Wahl Super Tapers from a reliable source?

The cheapest I've seen was here shavers.co.uk/sho…ory

but I've never used them before, anyone know if they're reliable or know of anywhere cheaper?

thanks!

1. Ask
  2. Wahl
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Wahl
9 Comments

Yes they are really reliable,most barbers use them. Try Sally Salon services often cheaper there or they add something extra. Hope this helps

Original Poster

Is it this site?

salon-services.com/Mag…DLL
If it is they're quite expensive. 20 quid more for the same thing! lol.

I think I'll stick to shavers.co.uk, thanks for the info!

Sallyexpress.com If you dont need them urgently then hold on, often they add rechargable trimmers with the clippers.

STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry just re read it. No i dont know this site, thought you meant the clippers.

Original Poster

ba1964;5522891

STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry just re read it. No i dont know this site, … STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry just re read it. No i dont know this site, thought you meant the clippers.

Oh shiii...! Too late! I've already ordered from shavers.co.uk, no worries though it's an understandable mix up.

I'll PM you my sort code and account number for when the Scheisse hits the fan. :whistling:

:? Have fingers crossed for you

Original Poster

ba1964;5532115

:? Have fingers crossed for you

Arrived today with all the bits...phew!

Thanks for letting me know. Nice quick delivery
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Brexit: Euro zone economy set for best year in a decade as UK registers wor…1425
    2. Battered women won't be chased for TV licence fees: Vulnerable victims at r…99
    3. Quidco Highest Cashback Guarantee - Quidco will double the difference if yo…33
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771816

See more discussions