ITS SNOWING!!! =)

47 Comments

where?

Pffffffft

Original Poster

North East wales to be specific!!

snowing heavily here in fife, scotland:-D

Are you sure it isn't just Kerry Katona shaking her hankie:-D

its def raining here and black....cheshire north west..

Train Driver;4116630

below the belt lol

Train Driver;4116630

So its raining Alcohol, well different to Acid Rain

nikkib123;4116667

Yes it is - its like 5 o'clock isn't it Lou :thumbsup:

really miserable-can hardly see me keyboard:? are you close to me then nikki? im in warrington..next to IKEA

louloo;4116682

really miserable-can hardly see me keyboard:? are you close to me then … really miserable-can hardly see me keyboard:? are you close to me then nikki? im in warrington..next to IKEA

Pitch black here too. Son on school week away, in Staffs somewhere, but apparently they were expecting heavy snow last night.

i fell on my back going to pick my girl up from nursery, ouch!! was like a comedy moment, my feet went right up in the air and next thing i knew i was on my back, luckily i was on the grass!!

http://i43.tinypic.com/22x9hx.jpg

kidcat;4116741

Pitch black here too. Son on school week away, in Staffs somewhere, but … Pitch black here too. Son on school week away, in Staffs somewhere, but apparently they were expecting heavy snow last night.

nikkib123;4116760

Nearish - it would take me about 25 minutes to get to you :-D

both so local-raptor is near me too:)

nikkib123;4116809

Raptor as well ooohhh we could be next to each other in a shop and not … Raptor as well ooohhh we could be next to each other in a shop and not know :-D

well i met Raptor...and Dean works in Mcdonalds near me!

No snow in South West Wales!

nikkib123;4116845

Really? Awwwwwww thats nice.Did you pretend your burger was cold and kick … Really? Awwwwwww thats nice.Did you pretend your burger was cold and kick off at Dean ha ha sorry just being mean :-D

strangely havent met Dean-well i dunno what he looks like..:? Raptor is lovely:)

louloo;4116793

both so local-raptor is near me too:)

Yeah we only about ten mins from you. Didnt realise Raptor was that near though,

brangelina;4116779

i fell on my back going to pick my girl up from nursery, ouch!! was like … i fell on my back going to pick my girl up from nursery, ouch!! was like a comedy moment, my feet went right up in the air and next thing i knew i was on my back, luckily i was on the grass!!

That sounds very much like my first sexual experience. I just happened to be in the right place at the right time.

nikkib123;4116897

His pic is on here somewhere. Awww I can imagine Raptor to be … His pic is on here somewhere. Awww I can imagine Raptor to be lovely.Thats why I took my pic off here because I thought it strange that i could be walking around somewhere and someone come up to me and say "your nikkib123".:p

kidcat;4116907

Yeah we only about ten mins from you. Didnt realise Raptor was that near … Yeah we only about ten mins from you. Didnt realise Raptor was that near though,

so i wouldnt recognise you guys but you lot will me:oops:

tinkerbell28;4116725

It's really bad hail here, no snow hardly ever does here :(.

Does in my part of Hampshire :thumbsup:
    Though this (Very early) morning it was non stop rain. Nearly had to get my trunks on :-D

As for now, damp and dull and still at work.

I want snow! Booooooo.

louloo;4116926

so i wouldnt recognise you guys but you lot will me:oops:

No, I am completely oblivious when I am out shopping, wouldnt recognise anyone, am known to have walked past my OH in Asda :oops: (although that was possibly deliberate!:-D)

kidcat;4117015

No, I am completely oblivious when I am out shopping, wouldnt recognise … No, I am completely oblivious when I am out shopping, wouldnt recognise anyone, am known to have walked past my OH in Asda :oops: (although that was possibly deliberate!:-D)

lol i always try to avoid my o/h in asda-he just puts stuff in me trolly willy-nilly:x

brangelina;4116629

snowing heavily here in fife, scotland:-D

:-D

According to the BBC Weather report it's just cloudy

angelfairee;4117002

I want snow! Booooooo.

I will happily have it snowing everywhere except Staffs, this week away with school has cost a fortune, snow will mean they cant do any of the activities we have paid for. It can snow in Staffs on Friday!
    Snow here would be good, could break out the sledge that I dragged from back of garage last time snow was promised (we never got any) and I havent put away again yet (you just know it will snow the day I pack it away):-D

Original Poster

your not too far from me either bout 40 mins to ikea and thats because we live in the sticks ha ha ha

louloo;4117032

lol i always try to avoid my o/h in asda-he just puts stuff in me trolly … lol i always try to avoid my o/h in asda-he just puts stuff in me trolly willy-nilly:x

Mine too, I usually sneak to Asda when he is at work, otherwise the bill is sky high!:-D

was snowing in blackpool north west

kidcat;4117073

Mine too, I usually sneak to Asda when he is at work, otherwise the bill … Mine too, I usually sneak to Asda when he is at work, otherwise the bill is sky high!:-D

he's murder mine-all the offers dont matter if we like em or not:?
    sorted cupboard yesterday stuff from 2004 he thought was a bargain:whistling:

no snow in Berkshire - never snows here.

You dirty Northerners get all the fun!

louloo;4117130

he's murder mine-all the offers dont matter if we like em or not:?sorted … he's murder mine-all the offers dont matter if we like em or not:?sorted cupboard yesterday stuff from 2004 he thought was a bargain:whistling:

Got mine trained from that now, used to make him eat it regardless, even the stuff he hated but couldnt resist as a bargain. :whistling:
    Its more treats and snacks with mine, expensive crisps and stuff like that, :roll:

Original Poster

angelfairee;4117159

You dirty Northerners get all the fun!

excuse me miss you said you loved my dirty ways!! :x

foxymissroxy;4117200

excuse me miss you said you loved my dirty ways!! :x

Well there's dirty and there's not having a bath...

nikkib123;4117170

We do and we are :-D

haha I just got what you meant ages ago!

remember when you said about me going to prison when I offered you and all your sisters a 5-some

I never got it at the time:oops:

oooh snow here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Original Poster

angelfairee;4117215

Well there's dirty and there's not having a bath...

baths are bad for you sitting their in your own filth urrghhhhh stinky minx you are!

Wouldn't have a clue what was happening outside.

Our office (entire 1st floor) doesn't have windows. Some hair brained 70's American architects idea to improve productivity. Less distractions etc..

Got in 6am and it was dark - There could have been a nuclear explosion out there for all I know.

I'll find out at 2am when I finish.

foxymissroxy;4117235

baths are bad for you sitting their in your own filth urrghhhhh stinky … baths are bad for you sitting their in your own filth urrghhhhh stinky minx you are!

you use less water aswell - having a shower.

feed the world.

Original Poster

robtallica;4117255

you use less water aswell - having a shower.feed the world.

where did i mention showering :P

foxymissroxy;4117286

where did i mention showering :P

Are you a cavewoman?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047156
      2. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1932
      3. Cat Chat77736
      4. Fifa 18 web app Now active.44