Found 1st Jul 2007
Hey! any ideas where I can get a (men's) waistcoat pretty cheapish i.e. not paying £35 at topman for an unrealistically slim fitting one.... Ideally need a few, patterened, plain, etc...
Thanks!

1. Ask
  2. Coat
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Coat
8 Comments

Whereabouts are you? If you are near London, I know of a few "old fashioned" shops where they sell waistcoats.

Try Ebay they're pretty cheap too.

Original Poster

in leeds, and can't find anything decent on ebay :-(

...oh and there's nothing 'old fashioned' about waistcoats, trust me!

hi
have a try on here not a wide range of sizes available but £15 each and £4-95 p an p
]http//ww…tml

also if your not opposed to them give the local charity shops a go, i do a lot of horse showing and usually pick up some waistcoat bargains in them

paperclip

in leeds, and can't find anything decent on ebay :-(...oh and there's … in leeds, and can't find anything decent on ebay :-(...oh and there's nothing 'old fashioned' about waistcoats, trust me!

I'm not saying that they're "old fashioned". I'm saying that I know of a couple of "old fashioned men's wear" shops in London which do sell waistcoats, as it's where I bought mine.

One is called "Old Hat" in Putney, London. Try looking them up and give them a ring. They have 2nd hand waistcoats and could probably post them to you.

Original Poster

lol was just kidding mark
thanks for all the help!! any more suggestions welcome!

paperclip

Hey! any ideas where I can get a (men's) waistcoat pretty cheapish i.e. … Hey! any ideas where I can get a (men's) waistcoat pretty cheapish i.e. not paying £35 at topman for an unrealistically slim fitting one.... Ideally need a few, patterened, plain, etc...Thanks!

have you seen thier sale they have waistcoasts at £15 thats pretty cheap to me, heres the suites section of the sale use the voucher from the voucher section for free delivery topman.com/web…p=Y

Original Poster

yes I have seen their sale, they have a few waistcoats at £15 but none in my size and the stores near me are the same... thanks anyway!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk23
    2. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition73815
    3. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…77
    4. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!66

See more discussions