Groups

Waiting for an important email or letter

Waiting for an important email or letter - How frustrating is it? I've been refreshing my email page every few minutes tonight, hoping to see an email from someone. It's not life of death or really of vital importance, but I'm eagerly expecting his reply (and hoping it's a favourable one!)

The anxiety is terrible lol. Much like waiting for your recent online purchase to come through the door when you receive the despatch email!

Good job I have lots of lovely assignments to keep me busy, instead of taking my mind off things with Call of Duty! 10 days to go... Lots of work to do in that time.

Sorry I got carried away. Discuss the previous

19 Comments

f5.................f5,

f5.................f5,
    f5.................f5,
    f5.................f5,
    f5.................f5,

hope you get it soon

A watched pot never boils ;-)

I know its frustrating wanting summin you wish to happen and it doesnt happen its argghhh

Ring them?

im like this sometime,waiting for replys from job applications etc

I've done the F5 F5 F5 thing before only to find out hours later that it had been in my spam folder all the time

are you maybe preggers?

Original Poster

Goonieman;7146396

Ring them?

I don't have his number and he's doing me a favour anyway - Don't want to hassle him. He most likely hasn't received the information for me yet, hence the lack of an email. I'm fairly sure he'd send it to me asap.

JACKIT99;7146417

im like this sometime,waiting for replys from job applications etc:)

Yeah, that's a good point - I'm anxious about that too actually! LOL. Tempted to email them asking if they're still looking at them or if I've been flat rejected (won't go in to this one, but I think I still have a chance, we'll see).

xxhellyxx;7146480

I've done the F5 F5 F5 thing before only to find out hours later that it … I've done the F5 F5 F5 thing before only to find out hours later that it had been in my spam folder all the time

Sadly I don't think this is the case, his address is safely marked

hibees;7146484

are you maybe preggers?

I would like to hope not - Being a male. Unless it's possible for women to impregnate men... :thinking: :shock:

Banned

i think i got your email instead of you mate? from gay date uk.... said he will call round tonight after his shift at asda... have fun fella

hibees;7146484

are you maybe preggers?

since when do you find out by email? :?

Banned

Emzy81;7146613

since when do you find out by email? :?

ain't you seen the new clear blue advert? they email you now for 'on the move' tests

gsettle24;7146639

ain't you seen the new clear blue advert? they email you now for 'on the … ain't you seen the new clear blue advert? they email you now for 'on the move' tests

you're having me on lol

Banned

Emzy81;7146665

you're having me on lol

:whistling:

gsettle24;7146677

:whistling:

:giggle:

can't believe i almost fell for that!
    Im using Hamster shopping despair as an excuse lol

Have you checked with Marina to see if they have had it and thrown it away by mistake?

hotukdeals.com/ite…ett
    :thumbsup:

Banned

It will arrive at 10pm.

It will hopefully, anyway :thumbsup:

Original Poster

gsettle24;7146603

i think i got your email instead of you mate? from gay date uk.... said … i think i got your email instead of you mate? from gay date uk.... said he will call round tonight after his shift at asda... have fun fella

Epic, many thanks!

Emzy81;7146717

can't believe i almost fell for that!Im using Hamster shopping despair as … can't believe i almost fell for that!Im using Hamster shopping despair as an excuse lol

ROFL. We forgive you.

*Points and laughs*

Evil_monkey;7146731

Have you checked with Marina to see if they have had it and thrown it … Have you checked with Marina to see if they have had it and thrown it away by mistake?http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/549991/what-is-the-law-regarding-mail-lett:thumbsup:

It's a possibility, although I'd be a little concerned if my email was in the post!

DLM;7146798

It will arrive at 10pm.It will hopefully, anyway :thumbsup:

It is now 10.30.... No email :x

LIAR!

http://www.timswineblog.com/~ASSETS/IMG/upload/evil-monkey.jpg

Banned

Has it arrived yet? :oops:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767384
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2470
      3. 5am gym crew20132
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1319

See more discussions