Expired

Waiting for my Chinese to arrive, it's gonna take 40-50 mins, what shall I do till then??

13 replies
Found 30th Jan 2010
Oh yeah, I'm having chilli beef, rice and sharing some sweet & sour if you're interested.

Hopefully the prawn crackers won't taste too fishy! Ideas please, jokes please, anything!!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
13 Comments

Go on this, very addictive.

uk.akinator.com/

I had a chinese girlfriend a couple of years ago , one night i asked her for a 69 er,

she hit the roof saying " i aint cooking at this time of night "

she was dumped soon afterwards :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Lost Symphonies;7703296

Go on this, very addictive.http://uk.akinator.com/#

Yeah, this is covering my 12am - 2am period atm.... it's great

Original Poster

ROKO;7703295

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qi5CO-xz6iU

Chick'ity china the chinese chicken! Love it :thumbsup:

Prefer Indian myself, had one last night.......chicken tikka rogan josh, mushroom rice and keema nan bread ......hmmmm was tremendous :thumbsup:

Are you gonna use chop sticks to eat it ? I tried once but ended up with more down my shirt !

make a thread about you ordering a chinses and its comming in 40mins and ask misk what you should do.

lol wut?

Original Poster

transit;7703307

I had a chinese girlfriend a couple of years ago , one night i asked her … I had a chinese girlfriend a couple of years ago , one night i asked her for a 69 er,she hit the roof saying " i aint cooking at this time of night " she was dumped soon afterwards :thumbsup:

Nice one!

69 = Duck with pineapple on my local menu!

Original Poster

FLANBAY;7703332

Prefer Indian myself, had one last night.......chicken tikka rogan josh, … Prefer Indian myself, had one last night.......chicken tikka rogan josh, mushroom rice and keema nan bread ......hmmmm was tremendous :thumbsup:Are you gonna use chop sticks to eat it ? I tried once but ended up with more down my shirt !

Too hungry to use chop sticks but always do when I'm eating out.

Yeah indian's nice too :thumbsup:

nip out an get a cheeky bottle of vino :o) maybe not your dinner has arrived lol

Original Poster

It's here!!! Thanks everyone :thumbsup:

gal2792t;7703538

It's here!!! Thanks everyone :thumbsup:

What? You're not going to share?

black gerbil1;7703343

make a thread about you ordering a chinses and its comming in 40mins and … make a thread about you ordering a chinses and its comming in 40mins and ask misk what you should do.lol wut?

Quite possibly the most chidish thing you've ever said.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland2458
    2. Lego Dimensions has officially been cancelled.66
    3. sweet Sundays codes need to be redeemed by 23.59 on the 19th of October67
    4. word association Game74244899

See more discussions