Groups

Waiting on results - ARRRGHHH!

Waiting for my final results at the moment - actually, waiting on 1 more mark then I'll know my degree classification.

HURRY UP! >.
    Anyone else awaiting results? Or have you all got and it's just me waiting >.

15 Comments

I'll have a fiver on a Desmond

i found out i got my 2.1 i wanted on fri last week, i'm sure the same will happen to you

I was in the same boat a few of weeks ago. I got what I wanted, a 2;1. Hehe.

As long as you know you have put the work in, you'll be fine.

Good luck!

I rang my personal tutour about a week before the results were due and fed him some bull about im going on holiday, he gave me my results over the phone - that was about 10 years ago though!

Original Poster

I'm hoping for a first, and so far it's looking good but the last mark could spoil it for me. So just want to know what it is lol!

Latinosharkey;8904716

I was in the same boat a few of weeks ago. I got what I wanted, a 2;1. … I was in the same boat a few of weeks ago. I got what I wanted, a 2;1. Hehe.As long as you know you have put the work in, you'll be fine.Good luck!

hahahaha who actually puts in the work

MANJ_007;8904737

I rang my personal tutour about a week before the results were due and … I rang my personal tutour about a week before the results were due and fed him some bull about im going on holiday, he gave me my results over the phone - that was about 10 years ago though!

i doubt it'll happen like this now, it's all full of red tape and regulations =[

Anyway like I said, i'm sure it'll all turn out as you expect

Original Poster

Well the final results came in - I got my First Class Honours

Delighted!

DragonChris;8908622

Well the final results came in - I got my First Class Honours :DDelighted!

Congratulations. An excellent classification.:thumbsup:

What subject?

waiting for my 2nd year results
    my friend got her final degree result on monday she got a 2:1 :-D i'm so happy for her only 4 people got a 2:1 in her year and 1 person got a 1st the rest were 2:2 and 3rds :shock:

I got 10 days to wait for mine, would be lucky to get a 2.1 but guaranteed 2.2 min. Wish i made half an effort, i could have easily done better

Original Poster

chesso;8908690

Congratulations. An excellent classification.:thumbsup:What subject?

Hehe, the highest classification

It's in Business Information Technology

Buzzing!

Original Poster

ilovelilac;8908705

waiting for my 2nd year resultsmy friend got her final degree result on … waiting for my 2nd year resultsmy friend got her final degree result on monday she got a 2:1 :-D i'm so happy for her only 4 people got a 2:1 in her year and 1 person got a 1st the rest were 2:2 and 3rds :shock:

Good luck with those! Whatever happens, make sure you work your hardest in final year - Counts for the most!

Wow, that's mental - So far, myself and 3 of my friends (in the same project group) have gotten firsts, but heard of a good few others on 2.1's.

khy86;8908746

I got 10 days to wait for mine, would be lucky to get a 2.1 but … I got 10 days to wait for mine, would be lucky to get a 2.1 but guaranteed 2.2 min. Wish i made half an effort, i could have easily done better

Good luck regardless and lets hope you get the 2.1

DragonChris;8910799

Good luck with those! Whatever happens, make sure you work your hardest … Good luck with those! Whatever happens, make sure you work your hardest in final year - Counts for the most!Wow, that's mental - So far, myself and 3 of my friends (in the same project group) have gotten firsts, but heard of a good few others on 2.1's.

thanks i have 2 years left
    the course shes on is quite difficult tbf, chemical and process engineering but still a bit surprising only one person with a 1st she said more people finishing from 4th year got 1sts, she only did 3 years
    ideally i wouldnt want anything less than 2:1but im working towards a 1st

congrats m8 thats awesome, im probably gonna take a year out from uni, try to work out what i realy want

DragonChris;8908622

Well the final results came in - I got my First Class Honours :DDelighted!

Well done! :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp23
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …281979
      3. What is there free to do in your town?37
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1635

See more discussions