Waitrose info for reduced food.

Keep your eyes open instore at waitrose for reduced items. The ones you want are the items that are on deals . For example I bought 2 prawn dishes that were reduced to 98p from 3.29, these were also on a deal 2 for £5 which would normally save you £1.58, this also works on reduced items so I bought 2 for 42p total. Amazing food at amazing prices. I have also had some deals come out to minus of my bill, but make sure you have other items in your basket as im sure they wont pay you for your items if this is all you have!

PLEASE POST SOME OF YOU DEALS YOU HAVE GOT FROM WAITROSE TOO!

3 Comments

I was in there the other day and they had reduced Taramasalata, which was best befor the 8/01/10 by only 20 pence and they had a shelf full ridiculous :?

Same in tesco.

Have to say, the reductions in my Waitrose aren't really worth looking at. I'd rather pay 25p more for the same item with another week or so left till the expiry date. Sounds as though your Waitrose is good though :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?913
    2. Sad news about Barcelona26113
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764188
    4. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…11

See more discussions