Groups

WAKE UP AND SHAKE THAT BOD!!!!!!!

Banned
    i know its sunday but.........

heres a helping hand to get ya up.......

scrub your eyes with your fists
    open your eyes
    stretch your arms right up
    now play the following link as below

now kick ya duvet and junp out and shake that bod......

are ya all up??

7 Comments

i'm up.... had a lie in this morn till 9:45 and got up feeling little drunk still :oops:
    loving that song :thumbsup:

Hmmmm -was hoping for the Pussy Cat Dolls!

Or maybe

Cats Choir!

Puuurrrrr

Original Poster Banned

yeah its sound even better when blasted full!

Banned

lyndsbowes;3235245

i'm up.... had a lie in this morn till 9:45 and got up feeling little … i'm up.... had a lie in this morn till 9:45 and got up feeling little drunk still :oops: loving that song :thumbsup:

Morning chuck x x

It's a bit too chilling for me, i need something like Alex F to get me started!

uk.youtube.com/wat…E_Q

DLM;3235276

Morning chuck x x It's a bit too chilling for me, i need something like … Morning chuck x x It's a bit too chilling for me, i need something like Alex F to get me started!http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ORtdLDopE_Q

mornin DLM

Agreed but think this is the ultimate , kids are singing and dancing to this right now ...TURN IT UP AND GET ANY KIDS TO JOIN IN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    uk.youtube.com/wat…034

Banned

alnbowes;3235303

mornin DLM Agreed but think this is the ultimate , kids are singing and … mornin DLM Agreed but think this is the ultimate , kids are singing and dancing to this right now ...TURN IT UP AND GET ANY KIDS TO JOIN IN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=V86iOFvh034

Thanks Aln, i wish i was this energetic every day!

uk.youtube.com/wat…ted
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …1121
      2. word survey57
      3. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1518
      4. It was forty years ago today......617

See more discussions