9 start, up at 7 to get ready and get to my college

imranmaz;2129780

you really should revise...

the revision should have been long done lol

X_vampiress_X;2129784

9 start, up at 7 to get ready and get to my college

well your a silly billy, get to bed!:p

Original Poster

It was, well kinda, most of it done in college, to many distractions at home lol

:O i'd be too tired to sit my exam... headache etc. you're very.... umm... brave?!

Original Poster

bellabonkers;2129786

well your a silly billy, get to bed!:p

lol ill be going soon, my nights gone so fast

Original Poster

yimmie;2129790

:O i'd be too tired to sit my exam... headache etc. you're very.... … :O i'd be too tired to sit my exam... headache etc. you're very.... umm... brave?!

lol most people say silly for staying up so late :P
    thats whats coffee and a good breakfast is for

X_vampiress_X;2129799

lol most people say silly for staying up so late :Pthats whats coffee and … lol most people say silly for staying up so late :Pthats whats coffee and a good breakfast is for

Most of my friends do 'all nighters' the day before coursework is due in...
    I get panic attacks if i drink stuff like redbull, coffee (love the stuff) so i'm unable to and can't understand why people do itttt!
    luckily my course doesn't have exams!

xx

I bought my brother round a pressie today of a full set of 7 anime dvds not knowing he has an exam on tuesday. He is now trying to use them as an excuse not to bother revising as he will be far too bucy watching dvds!

Original Poster

yimmie;2129805

Most of my friends do 'all nighters' the day before coursework is due … Most of my friends do 'all nighters' the day before coursework is due in...I get panic attacks if i drink stuff like redbull, coffee (love the stuff) so i'm unable to and can't understand why people do itttt! luckily my course doesn't have exams!:Dxx

lol like cram session to get it all done?

ah thats sucky, i love coffee and energy drinks
    ah that is lucky lol i dont mind exams, after all we spend alot of our life doing them lol might aswell get practise

Banned

what exam have you got?

Banned

yimmie;2129805

I get panic attacks if i drink stuff like redbull

I buy a crate before revision period.

helps me focus

X_vampiress_X;2129818

lol like cram session to get it all done?ah thats sucky, i love coffee … lol like cram session to get it all done?ah thats sucky, i love coffee and energy drinks :)ah that is lucky lol i dont mind exams, after all we spend alot of our life doing them lol might aswell get practise

i xxxxx love mocha! OMGGGG... just realised....

Might be going to Italy this year! how sucky... i'll still drink the coffee but feel i'm my hurt's about to be cut off! Good times...

or... my eyes are like a disco! (even better times!)

i've never bothered with exams, I got in to uni so it's cool!

xx

Original Poster

imranmaz;2129821

what exam have you got?

GCSE maths, its the third time iv done it, should be able to to it with my eyes closed!

eww coffee, i even drink caffeine free coke. God knows how I'm awake all the time.

X_vampiress_X;2129826

GCSE maths, its the third time iv done it, should be able to to it with … GCSE maths, its the third time iv done it, should be able to to it with my eyes closed!

I failed that :-D but took some other exam the next year equilivent to GCSE @ B grade... i done pretty damn well...

I hated GCSE's and my life during them :oops: stupid school.!!!!!

goodluck for tomorrow! not that you'll need it
    xx

X_vampiress_X;2129826

GCSE maths, its the third time iv done it, should be able to to it with … GCSE maths, its the third time iv done it, should be able to to it with my eyes closed!

third time and you havent passed yet?

imranmaz;2129822

I buy a crate before revision period. helps me focus

Hmm - Red Bull is my breakfast, have it before meetings etc etc

I dont think its good for you though!

Banned

qazim;2129835

Hmm - Red Bull is my breakfast, have it before meetings etc etcI dont … Hmm - Red Bull is my breakfast, have it before meetings etc etcI dont think its good for you though!

dont have four a day...

Original Poster

yimmie;2129824

i xxxxx love mocha! OMGGGG... just realised.... :(Might be going to Italy … i xxxxx love mocha! OMGGGG... just realised.... :(Might be going to Italy this year! how sucky... i'll still drink the coffee but feel i'm my hurt's about to be cut off! Good times...or... my eyes are like a disco! (even better times!)i've never bothered with exams, I got in to uni so it's cool! :)xx

Italy, nice
    ah not nice, drink de caff coffee (never seen the point in de caff myself lol but ya know)

I usually do good, just maths, seems to hate me

Banned

X_vampiress_X;2129826

its cause you stay up chatting on the internetz

Original Poster

imranmaz;2129837

dont have four a day...

I got hooked on energy drinks and coffee once,
    not nice i got the shakes
    then crashed out lol

Best of luck with the exam:thumbsup:

Original Poster

imranmaz;2129841

its cause you stay up chatting on the internetz

thats probs true, i should be fine this year tho i did good coursework and got good marks in November exams

Banned

X_vampiress_X;2129826

hey man... I got your results for tomorrows exam already....

http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm247/imranmaz/fail-3.jpg

X_vampiress_X;2129845

I got hooked on energy drinks and coffee once,not nice i got the … I got hooked on energy drinks and coffee once,not nice i got the shakesthen crashed out lol

lol... i drank like 5 a day which is how i found out they aren't good for me!

it's annoying for when i got out... as i wont drink vodka and red bull... it's soo cheap though
    twice this term i've spent £5 on a night out!
    I ruleeeeeeeeee!

do you think you'll go to uni?
    you should it's great fun!
    xx

Original Poster

nipperkipper;2129846

Best of luck with the exam:thumbsup:

Thanks

Banned

X_vampiress_X;2129847

thats probs true, i should be fine this year tho i did good coursework … thats probs true, i should be fine this year tho i did good coursework and got good marks in November exams

how many other exams do you have left....

maaan I loved school! and college and uni!

start work this year!

imranmaz;2129848

hey man... I got your results for tomorrows exam already....

that's your grades more like :thumbsup:

I feel like i'm bullying you :whistling:

Banned

X_vampiress_X;2129850

Thanks

yeah best of luck!

remember your trig...

and fractions

yimmie;2129849

lol... i drank like 5 a day which is how i found out they aren't good for … lol... i drank like 5 a day which is how i found out they aren't good for me!it's annoying for when i got out... as i wont drink vodka and red bull... it's soo cheap though twice this term i've spent £5 on a night out!I ruleeeeeeeeee! :Ddo you think you'll go to uni?you should it's great fun!xx

£5 on a night out??? i want to go to the pubs you go to. More like £5 per drink where i am

Original Poster

yimmie;2129849

lol... i drank like 5 a day which is how i found out they aren't good for … lol... i drank like 5 a day which is how i found out they aren't good for me!it's annoying for when i got out... as i wont drink vodka and red bull... it's soo cheap though twice this term i've spent £5 on a night out!I ruleeeeeeeeee! :Ddo you think you'll go to uni?you should it's great fun!xx

ah thats a yummy drink tho

a drink called jager bomb is like a pound and so nice, but has energy drink in lol

ah nice lol wish i could spend that little i usually spend loads

might do, dunno what uni tho, have another year of college to go yet

Banned

yimmie;2129853

that's your grades more like :thumbsup:I feel like i'm bullying you … that's your grades more like :thumbsup:I feel like i'm bullying you :whistling:

I'm an A grade student.. really... a B grade in maths and ur proud?

and I'm tough enough for these insults..

Original Poster

imranmaz;2129852

how many other exams do you have left....maaan I loved school! and … how many other exams do you have left....maaan I loved school! and college and uni!start work this year!

Another maths one, a business studys one and 2 media study ones

Banned

X_vampiress_X;2129860

ah thats a yummy drink thoa drink called jager bomb is like a pound and … ah thats a yummy drink thoa drink called jager bomb is like a pound and so nice, but has energy drink in lolah nice lol wish i could spend that little i usually spend loads might do, dunno what uni tho, have another year of college to go yet

hold on are you doing AS levels at the same time?

bellabonkers;2129859

£5 on a night out??? i want to go to the pubs you go to. More like £5 per … £5 on a night out??? i want to go to the pubs you go to. More like £5 per drink where i am

£1.60 per drink... so i can easily get drunk... i always have bottles of wine hanging around my bedroom so... i drink like 1/2 a bottle before i go out (or like every 3 days i drink half a bottle :oops: )
    currently it's a £2.22 bottle of white from asda! easy peasy!

I walk to and from the club and don't take a coat!
    I walk bare foot so i don't hurt my feet wearing my high heels for too long either

i try to get free entry! but it's only £1 for the place i like to go to!

X_vampiress_X;2129860

ah thats a yummy drink thoa drink called jager bomb is like a pound and … ah thats a yummy drink thoa drink called jager bomb is like a pound and so nice, but has energy drink in lolah nice lol wish i could spend that little i usually spend loads might do, dunno what uni tho, have another year of college to go yet

i done 3 years at college.. loved it... my uni reminds me of my old college... every small detail like the annoying long walk to the toilets... or the cafe's... it's amazing! My teachers rule too!

what subjects do you do?
    xx

Original Poster

imranmaz;2129864

hold on are you doing AS levels at the same time?

I'm doing 2 AS courses, one of them is a double course as well as maths
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free pr subsidised loft insulation -not in benefits11
      2. Biscuit addiction1537
      3. Golf DSG GTD Real MPG?57
      4. Car park fine UKPC1212

See more discussions