Waking up with CoM

Good morning my lovely peeps, how is everyone doin this morning? x x x

98 Comments

Banned

hello huni, im good, hows you? xxx

Original Poster

student_mummy;6119623

hello huni, im good, hows you? xxx

hi sweetie... I think I have anxiety, feeling really bad lately... bit depressed

How are you doin? Looking forward to your Uni days? x x x

Good Morning

Dull, damp and dismal (the weather that is).

I'm trying to get rid of back pain I've had for a few days. Usually walking eases it, but it makes it worse for some reason. Lying down is painful too, sitting almost takes the pain away, so I have to be lazy and sit all day

Banned

ClarityofMind;6119627

hi sweetie... I think I have anxiety, feeling really bad lately... bit … hi sweetie... I think I have anxiety, feeling really bad lately... bit depressedHow are you doin? Looking forward to your Uni days? x x x

Aw no huni :-( hope your feeling 100% soon!

Yeh cant wait until uni huni, got to get all the paperwork sorted out asap!
    Got up at 5 today so i could clean the house before my girls wake up, bloomin knackered! xxxx

Banned

Predikuesi;6119635

Good Morning :)Dull, damp and dismal (the weather that is). I'm trying to … Good Morning :)Dull, damp and dismal (the weather that is). I'm trying to get rid of back pain I've had for a few days. Usually walking eases it, but it makes it worse for some reason. Lying down is painful too, sitting almost takes the pain away, so I have to be lazy and sit all day

Lol, least its a good excuse for a chilled out day huni

Hope your back feels better soon! xxx

Original Poster

Predikuesi;6119635

Good Morning :)Dull, damp and dismal (the weather that is). I'm trying to … Good Morning :)Dull, damp and dismal (the weather that is). I'm trying to get rid of back pain I've had for a few days. Usually walking eases it, but it makes it worse for some reason. Lying down is painful too, sitting almost takes the pain away, so I have to be lazy and sit all day

Aww do you often get back pain Predi?

I know thats such an awful pain, theres so very little to do to ease it and as people cant SEE its hurting you it doesn't garner much sympathy xxxx

Take some ibruprofen to help :thumbsup:

Its looking dark and overcast here today too.. I think we have the remnants of what was Hurricane Bill when it was near the Eastern side of the US coming at us as troubled skies.

Original Poster

student_mummy;6119636

Aw no huni :-( hope your feeling 100% soon!Yeh cant wait until uni huni, … Aw no huni :-( hope your feeling 100% soon!Yeh cant wait until uni huni, got to get all the paperwork sorted out asap! Got up at 5 today so i could clean the house before my girls wake up, bloomin knackered! xxxx

Thanks sweetie, I guess it will ease off with time and some good news, maybe x x x

It helps when people make me laugh.

how good are you to have cleaned up so early, i woke up feeling nauseous and just lowered myself into a bath to try and freshen up. Stll feel ukky :oops::?

Is there a lot of paperwork to sort out for you? xx

ClarityofMind;6119642

Aww do you often get back pain Predi?

Quite often, but I try to be careful what I do and the way I carry things so not to bring it on. I think this latest bout is the result of sitting in a draught last Thursday in Warrington Town Centre - not going there again:)

Morning
    Miserable wet day here xx

Original Poster

Predikuesi;6119665

Quite often, but I try to be careful what I do and the way I carry things … Quite often, but I try to be careful what I do and the way I carry things so not to bring it on. I think this latest bout is the result of sitting in a draught last Thursday in Warrington Town Centre - not going there again:)

lol @ Warrington...

is it just me or is half the people on HUKD from near Warrington- Wigan??

Hun you must be careful not to strain your back while it's hurting or you'll end up supline this week x x x

Original Poster

4lyons09;6119671

Morning :)Miserable wet day here xx

hello gorgeous... its the remnants of Hurricane Bill, be glad its not still a hurricane lol!

Predi's back will ease once it stops raining too x x x

Morning Clarity Not to bad here in the south east I'm off to do a bit now see you later xx

ClarityofMind;6119679

hello gorgeous... its the remnants of Hurricane Bill, be glad its not … hello gorgeous... its the remnants of Hurricane Bill, be glad its not still a hurricane lol!Predi's back will ease once it stops raining too x x x

hope it stops soon I have so much washing to do and get dry.
    Anything planned for today? x

Original Poster

4lyons09;6119698

hope it stops soon I have so much washing to do and get dry.Anything … hope it stops soon I have so much washing to do and get dry.Anything planned for today? x

I shall e working somewhat...

I've let work slip so much lately, I must get on top of it.... I had a complaint last night

Spoke to them last night and this morning though and eased it up. Really is my fault though, I was fine a couple of months ago, receiving awards etc in,.. uhmm July I think it was? Now.. I wouldnt employ me lol!

Also, I do need to sort out the kiddies uniforms for school soon x x

Go down to the uniform store and have them all refitted, then I'll have to iron and name it all.

Meanwhile I'm literally sat on the british airways site just considering dropping the kids with their Dad and escaping by myself. I wont do it.... but one can dream lol

What you up to today?

Original Poster

renown;6119696

Morning Clarity Not to bad here in the south east I'm off to do a bit now … Morning Clarity Not to bad here in the south east I'm off to do a bit now see you later xx

Have a lovely day Renown, see you later Mr Wriggly Pee Pee ;-)

Hope you have a fantastic day x x x

arghhhhh its raining here got to take one of the kidlets to an old friends today so she can stay for a few days and hubby has gone and left me with the focus and i hate it i hate driving it in fact i hate everything about it

Original Poster

Mardyass;6119713

arghhhhh its raining here got to take one of the kidlets to an old … arghhhhh its raining here got to take one of the kidlets to an old friends today so she can stay for a few days and hubby has gone and left me with the focus and i hate it i hate driving it in fact i hate everything about it

awww huni x x x

Why do you hate it so much?

I got in my car for the first time in a couple of weeks the other day and I'd forgotten how big and comfortable it feels to me. I hardly use it... if I can walk somewhere I do!

Are you looking forward to the kiddie being away for a few days?

Sometimes I enjoy that and sometimes I just miss them every second and its painful :oops:

i dont know why i hate it so much,its just small and uncomfortable i guess

yeh looking foward to a few days break and at the weekend my dad is taking the others down to the caravan so i have a weekend kid free! woohooooo

Original Poster

Mardyass;6119733

i dont know why i hate it so much,its just small and uncomfortable i … i dont know why i hate it so much,its just small and uncomfortable i guessyeh looking foward to a few days break and at the weekend my dad is taking the others down to the caravan so i have a weekend kid free! woohooooo

wow:thumbsup:

what you gonna do with your precious weekend? x x x

ClarityofMind;6119738

wow:thumbsup:what you gonna do with your precious weekend? x x x

sleep!:-D

and build an aviary flight,no other plans as yet

Original Poster

Mardyass;6119742

sleep!:-D

:-D

Now me I'd be planning summin evil.

I think what I wanna do today is just find a quiet beach all by myself and bury myself up to my neck. Unfortunately I cant.. lol

Original Poster

Mardyass;6119742

sleep!:-Dand build an aviary flight,no other plans as yet

sounds interesting!! xx

morning!

Original Poster

missp27;6119763

morning!

Good morning huni, welcome x x

Hows your morning so far? xx

Feeling better than I did yesterday morning, only coughed a little bit last night compared to Monday night where I coughed from 2am to 3.30 lol.

Hows you hun?

Just getting kids ready for school/nursery.

Original Poster

AshleyRFC;6119775

Feeling better than I did yesterday morning, only coughed a little bit … Feeling better than I did yesterday morning, only coughed a little bit last night compared to Monday night where I coughed from 2am to 3.30 lol.Hows you hun?Just getting kids ready for school/nursery.

I'm a bit :cry: Ashley, I need cheering up :friends:

My elder kids go back thursday next week and my little one goes back on the monday the week after so we still have a while here x x x

are the kiddies happy to go back to school hun?xx

ClarityofMind;6119772

Good morning huni, welcome x xHows your morning so far? xx

i'm good thankies but i'm wishing i was still in bed because the weather looks awful! where's the sun gone???!
    xx

Original Poster

missp27;6119821

i'm good thankies but i'm wishing i was still in bed because the … i'm good thankies but i'm wishing i was still in bed because the weather looks awful! where's the sun gone???! xx

its still there.... just behind the clouds x x

My lil 3yr old is insisting on watching " The Snowman" and " Father Christmas" , driving me mad lol

ClarityofMind;6119831

its still there.... just behind the clouds x x My lil 3yr old is … its still there.... just behind the clouds x x My lil 3yr old is insisting on watching " The Snowman" and " Father Christmas" , driving me mad lol

aw bless my kids are 9 and very nearly 13 i rarely see them in the holidays cos they're always off playing with their friends in the garden or on their bikes, no peace for me today with the weather so rainy!
    xx

Original Poster

missp27;6119906

aw bless my kids are 9 and very nearly 13 i rarely see them in the … aw bless my kids are 9 and very nearly 13 i rarely see them in the holidays cos they're always off playing with their friends in the garden or on their bikes, no peace for me today with the weather so rainy!xx

I have a 12 yr old girl and a 15 yr old girl also... they dont really take any looking after though, they get on with their own lives, they only need me to cook clean and wash up after them, which is great to allow me to work, when I can face work lol

My son made me watch The Snowman with him and at the end he said "Mummyyy, snowman.. allllllllll gone" and it made me cry..... lol :oops:

Banned

Good morning xxx

ClarityofMind;6119977

My son made me watch The Snowman with him and at the end he said … My son made me watch The Snowman with him and at the end he said "Mummyyy, snowman.. allllllllll gone" and it made me cry..... lol :oops:

could have said your post had spoilers :x:p

Shouldn't this be the "Morning Breakfast show with your host CoM"

Original Poster

The Crow;6120015

Good morning xxx

hello gorgeous, how are you ? xx

Original Poster

MinstrelMan;6120027

could have said your post had spoilers :x:p

lol!!

Hi lovely MinstrelMan x x

Always glad to see you xx

Original Poster

Adam2050;6120083

Shouldn't this be the "Morning Breakfast show with your host CoM"

lol!!!

I'll try that tomorrow if you want me to x x x

Which presenter would i be most like??!!

Prolly Sharon Ozbourne or summin :oops:

Original Poster

I disappeared for a few minutes as Barclaycard fraud prevention called and left one of those automated messages telling me to call back.....

So I call back thinking that its just one of those courtesy things... and some ass has been trying to use my card!!!

Fortunately they didnt have the pin just the long number so the bank picked it up and the charges havent reached my account but now I have to destroy the card and they have to send a replacement.... how arghhh!!

I wonder how someone got the number

ClarityofMind;6120112

lol!!!I'll try that tomorrow if you want me to x x xWhich presenter … lol!!!I'll try that tomorrow if you want me to x x xWhich presenter would i be most like??!! Prolly Sharon Ozbourne or summin :oops:

Lorraine Kelly.

Morning COM, I do hope you are ok hun, think I know how you feel :friends:

Always here if you need it hun x x x

Banned

ClarityofMind;6120091

hello gorgeous, how are you ? xx

I'm good thanks :-D how are you? xxx Are you doing anything exciting today? I'm trying to decide whether it's a housework day or if I should sneak off to the hairdressers. I've decided to have some blonde streaks put in my hair. I haven't really dyed my hair in about 15 years and now I've decided to do it I can't wait :roll:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …268914
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764562
      3. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1231
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416714128

See more discussions