Wales are going to do it! Grand Slam !!

21 replies
Found 8th Mar 2008
Well with one match left, France next week , its looking probable that we wil reign supreme! Fair play we ( they) deserve it so good luck guys! Bring it back to WALES!!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
19 Comments

hell yeah

england....england....england ;-)

We Did It - todays match was great, we can do it

Whats this sort of stuff got to do with hot deals. Isn't there a moderator out there who will delete this and other similar threads?

gekkoa;1688397

Whats this sort of stuff got to do with hot deals. Isn't there a … Whats this sort of stuff got to do with hot deals. Isn't there a moderator out there who will delete this and other similar threads?

Stick to the DEALS threads then :?

Original Poster

Its a community -- and this is the section for general topics.. NOT DEALS !Does this put it to perspective for you ?

gekkoa;1688397

Whats this sort of stuff got to do with hot deals. Isn't there a … Whats this sort of stuff got to do with hot deals. Isn't there a moderator out there who will delete this and other similar threads?

It's a forum....chill out !! :roll:

smithyp1;1688413

It's a forum....chill out !! :roll:

Even the English a friendly in here :thumbsup:

Original Poster

And the Welsh lol

DAMNOME;1688420

Even the English a friendly in here :thumbsup:

For now....;-)

pcnutta;1688443

And the Welsh lol

That goes without saying though :-D

yahoo:lol:
Thought we'd blown it when we got the second sin bin but tbe boys were great.

Not always greener elsewhere octobergirl :friends:

gekkoa;1688397

Not to worry. Your team can be second/third/whatever!!

http://www.freefoto.com/images/11/40/11_40_1---Welsh-Flag_web.jpg

cute - i like that chesso why are you being nice to me today!

octobergirl;1688634

cute - i like that chesso why are you being nice to me today!

I'm always nice to you; sometimes disagree but always courteous.;-)

Original Poster

:thumbsup: OHs French Family are coming over for next weeks game, so they are all off to watch it ( yearly tradition) I will be cheering wales even though I will be surrounded and spending the weekend with my OHs French Family! Lets hope Wales win so I can sit and gloat!

pcnutta;1689374

:thumbsup: OHs French Family are coming over for next weeks game, so … :thumbsup: OHs French Family are coming over for next weeks game, so they are all off to watch it ( yearly tradition) I will be cheering wales even though I will be surrounded and spending the weekend with my OHs French Family! Lets hope Wales win so I can sit and gloat!

Seconding that. Don't even think about the alternative!!:)

Well done to Wales, the better team on the day,
And I must say the better team of this season!

PS: Congrats to Scotland
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How much should fitting bathroom cost58
    2. Best place to get Euro's... this Wednesday?1221
    3. Schuh discount code22
    4. Is this expensive?1119

See more discussions