Groups

'Wales vs Ireland' * Spoiler *

Spoiler inside!

15 Comments

Original Poster

O'Gara deserved a bit of luck after a luckless two years, but that I felt for the Welsh to lose it in the last couple of minutes. The Welsh are a great team who didn't deserve to finish forth...

Deserved.
    Glad they won.
    We weren't going to win by 13 points so I'm glad they got the Grand Slam :thumbsup:

Original Poster

BlasterLad;4703420

Deserved.Glad they won. We weren't going to win by 13 points so I'm glad … Deserved.Glad they won. We weren't going to win by 13 points so I'm glad they got the Grand Slam :thumbsup:

Thanks - what a nice response! I've spent many a happy Saturday drinking Brains in Cardiff pubs over the years when these two teams have met there, and that's exactly the kind of atmosphere you get from both sides after they finish. Good friends the Irish and the Welsh, and Brains make good beer! :thumbsup:

Please include 'Spoiler' in titles for this kind of thing, as not everyone will want to know the result until they've watched a replay for example.

4th place was a bit of a kick in the nuts I must admit :viking:

Original Poster

vinylandtrinkets;4703451

again WELL DONE IRELAND!! excellent game and well deserved to Ireland, … again WELL DONE IRELAND!! excellent game and well deserved to Ireland, gripping game to the end!

hehe - and exactly the same post! I responded to it before but have forgotten what I said now in my excitement. Really chuffed for the team, O'Gara especially. That's the Welsh and the Irish in recent years. Now we just need Scotland to step up and get a Grand Slam before England and France get their acts back together and dominate again for another decade or two!

Great finale and congratulations Ireland on the Grand Slam!

I only support two teams...................................

Wales and whoever's playing England :whistling:

Original Poster

rayman;4703480

Please include 'Spoiler' in titles for this kind of thing, as not … Please include 'Spoiler' in titles for this kind of thing, as not everyone will want to know the result until they've watched a replay for example.

Ahhh ... that makes sense. Sorry about that, didn't think - oops.

Thanks for the edit btw :thumbsup:

They were very lucky..:giggle:

Stephen Jones nearly won it for us. (or lost it if you want to be critical)

Anyway..Well done Ireland Good for you:thumbsup:

Banned

Yep, well done Ireland, you deserved it.

well, they've beaten the tm what hates them most, supposedly

http://i44.tinypic.com/2ptxjdw.jpg

Well done to Wales for keeping the game so tight! Well done to Ireland for the Grand slam!

After 60 odd years, it was a long time coming and I can now enjoy it but I was nervous as hell at meeting the Welsh hoardes at Millennium!

Brilliant finale, only sorry 1 side had to lose, the Taffs were outstanding, the Paddys ONLY just edged it!!

Mothers day champagne has been opened early! Ooops, I will be dead tommorrow!!

:whistling:

they certainly targeted o'gara, in packs
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick88
      2. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat99
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2324
      4. Win a two day trip to Greenwich with VisitLondon22

See more discussions