Walker crisps

Found 26th Sep 2017
Which one you should choose or lose for me I prefer the originals and not the news ones besides paparika
Community Updates
Misc
21 Comments
Just burn the whole factory down ?

they really don't make a really nice crisp not sure they ever have ?
Edited by: "Wongy110" 26th Sep 2017
It's Smokey Bacon that's going, they can't maintain the flavour with lower salt.
They won’t change don’t worry. And apparently walkers already do paparika crisps
32100055-zrd1x.jpg
Don't like Walkers crisps as they all taste the same
Salt and vinegar is my fave, the classics are the best
and those limited edition something (tuna was it?) and cucumber were revolting, burn them, burn them all

Walkers have so little flavouring so i like Pickled onion and Paprika Max , i tried there Paprika Pringles rip off's and they tasted of nothing, so disapointing.
Cheese and onion, sensations sweet chilli and the paprika ones are the best
deleted1315437
Wongy1109 h, 19 m ago

Just burn the whole factory down ?they really don't make a really nice …Just burn the whole factory down ?they really don't make a really nice crisp not sure they ever have ?

Stick to porridge then, grandad.
kay19923 h, 44 m ago

Stick to porridge then, grandad.

Not a great fan of porridge either mate
just read the comments above

lots of nice brands of crisps out there why buy these ?
Golden wonder
32103383-4Dtd0.jpg
deleted1315437
Wongy1101 h, 1 m ago

Not a great fan of porridge either mate just read the comments abovelots …Not a great fan of porridge either mate just read the comments abovelots of nice brands of crisps out there why buy these ?

Because they're Walkers crisps!
I like most walkers crisps personally, don't like golden wonder, they taste of nothing to me. I like seabrooks but the straightcut ones are awful, taste of barely anything. When I was a kid, tangy toms were the bomb, think golden wonder make them now but not tried them since they changed manufacturer. Anyone know if they have changed?
I like their current lime ones, but then again I do have an aquired taste
if i had to buy the crisps then this. i am not eating crisps at the moment as i am not in the crisps phase.

32104551-jhCta.jpg
They should stop being losers and just expand the range, no need to cut any. Paprika is nice and should be permanent. But prawn cocktail should remain.
reindeer3335 h, 31 m ago

I like their current lime ones, but then again I do have an aquired taste …I like their current lime ones, but then again I do have an aquired taste

We liked the lime ones too
They need to bring a chilli and lemon flavour in....i love those
used LOVE their cheese and chives but they need to stop making them limited edition! think they've probably only done them about 2-3 times in 15 years

best version

32117041-YKkUP.jpg
wiggywig4 h, 11 m ago

used LOVE their cheese and chives but they need to stop making them …used LOVE their cheese and chives but they need to stop making them limited edition! think they've probably only done them about 2-3 times in 15 yearsbest version [Image]

are they suggesting baby spice tastes like cheese and chives?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions