Groups

Walkers Brit Trips - 21 points code up for grabs

Got a code from a multipack - if anyone wants it then say so and i'll pm it to you.

15 Comments

Yes please! thanks

yes i would like them please.how do i get them?

Original Poster

Sorry tanboy - only had the one code!
    Renegade Si - just pm'd it to you.

thanks jayhab - have some rep!

Dang would have loved them! Nice of you to take the time to post them here for someone though, most would just bin em if they weren't interested I reckon

Original Poster

i don't eat (ahem!) that many crisps, but when I get more codes i'll offer them out again!

How come some codes can be used by anyone but others can only be used by 1 person?

YEs please!!

Original Poster

Money Spinning;1817367

How come some codes can be used by anyone but others can only be used by … How come some codes can be used by anyone but others can only be used by 1 person?

I guess some are generic promo codes and others are the actual codes on packets of crisps!

As mentioned above - when I get more codes, i'll offer them up .

Can i have your code plsssss!!! :-D

Original Poster

perhaps it's not clear from post #4 - I have already given out the original code for 21 points - and when i get more codes i will offer them up.

please PM me, thank you

Original Poster

ok - i pm'd you. or was it someone else you wanted to pm you? Hope it wasn't wanting the code that i offered on 30/03/2008 which was given out the same day!
    As post #12 states, i'll offer up WHEN i get any more codes.

wah blow bro, yes please:p

Original Poster

JackieB - I see you've joined the site to beg for walkers codes - nice. Try reading at least the last post in the thread before begging for something that was given away 3 weeks ago.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be a Mario Kart type game for the PS4?11
      2. advice needed on dumbell weight training please11
      3. Looking for a mobile phone with a £300 budget44
      4. Apple Watch Series 3 EE Contract Cost517

See more discussions