Groups

Walkers Brit Trips Codes Wanted

Does anyone have any Walkers Brit Trips codes that they dont want? I'm saving them for summer days out with my family, just thought i'd ask on her on the off chance that anyone doesn't need their code... Thanks in advance.

9 Comments

Hi, I have one off a 14 pack, not sure how many points it is, will pm it to you now.

Not
    collecting, so you can hve mine!

Unfortunatley the lids are allowed them on a well done basis, so the first will probably be 22 May, 2999!

Will pm as and when I get!

The multipack bags of crisps have 1 single code inside the main outer bag.
    1pt per pk of crisps,so 14multipack is 14pts ,and so on.

will pm you some!

Original Poster

Mum2Connor&Cerys;2150393

The multipack bags of crisps have 1 single code inside the main outer … The multipack bags of crisps have 1 single code inside the main outer bag.1pt per pk of crisps,so 14multipack is 14pts ,and so on.

Are they only on the multipacks Or are they also on single packs you buy :thumbsup:

Original Poster

munz007;2150703

will pm you some!

many thanks :thumbsup:

yummymummy2202;2151326

many thanks :thumbsup:

not a problem;-)

How's the cat by the way?

Original Poster

rose_cat_jr;2152020

How's the cat by the way?

I'm not sure what is up with her? I think she will be going to the vet if she aint right in a few days....she didn't want to eat yesterday and she is moody lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)1212
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764468
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?27105
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …1730

See more discussions