Groups
    EXPIRED

Walkers Brit Trips Voucher codes PLEASE!!!!

Hey, does anyone have any codes they'd be willing to PM me?

I need 20 to be able to go Alton Towers this week. Just been my local Supermarkets and they are only selling packs without the codes!!!

Much appreciated!

16 Comments

send me an email to [email protected] and ill try and send you printable tick:-D

i ave 8 pts in my account that wont get used, dont know how you would get them like :whistling:

I have some if you want them
    was just about too add 112 to my account, but doubt I'll use them, so if you want them let me know

Original Poster

fairygodmother;2530189

I have some if you want them was just about too add 112 to my account, … I have some if you want them was just about too add 112 to my account, but doubt I'll use them, so if you want them let me know

Yes Please!!! I'm after the 2 for 1 hotel voucher now too. As we can't afford to go abroad this year :-(

code sent to you, let me know if you want anymore

What are these for? Im confused? I wanna go alton towers lol x

missgem;2537872

What are these for? Im confused? I wanna go alton towers lol x

You collect codes from the insides of walkers crisps multi -packs, turn them into points ,and then you can use your points to get 1/2 price entry, 2 for 1 or discounts at theme parks, hotels etc.
    look on brittrips.co.uk.

If you want a 2 for 1 entry for Alton Towers I do have some vouchers that Tesco were giving away, let me know:)

Yes please fairygod mother, a group of us are looking to go, and 2 for 1 but be a big help!! xxx

missgem;2539430

Yes please fairygod mother, a group of us are looking to go, and 2 for 1 … Yes please fairygod mother, a group of us are looking to go, and 2 for 1 but be a big help!! xxx

How many do you need? pm me your address and i'll post them too you

PM sent ;-) xx

Absolute FairyGodmother 100%%%% So generous!!! REP added!!!! xxxx

Original Poster

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: to Fairygodmother, Choc1969 and nastylilhobbits!

Thank you all for your points!!

Have pm'd you a code for brit trips.

Also if anyone wants bogof tickets to parks etc. Tetly Tea have them on their bags.

Banned

Please Give Me Some Codes. Really Need A Break . And Would Help If People Would Pm Me Codes. Thanks

Anyone Got Anymore Codes?? Much Appreciated

Anyone Got Any Codes Left? Msg Me? Thanking You
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Gear best shipping?44
      2. Do you use a case on your iPhone?44
      3. Virgin Media TV56
      4. Tooth extraction99

See more discussions