Groups

Walkers code for The Hut &/or Zavvi wanted please

I'm just hoping someone has a Walkers code for money off at The Hut or Zavvi and is willing to PM me?

Many thanks if you can.

16 Comments

ill PM you one give me a sec

another Zavvi or Hut over here please (to work off Games/DVDs)

Ive got one if you havent been given one Disco ;o)

thanks missgem, shall await your kind offer! :-)

Original Poster

golemsmate

ill PM you one give me a sec

Excellent many thanks

Anyone got a code for The Hut please?! Thanks in advance

i'll still waiting for missgem to send, but if I get one in the meantime (need to order ASAP), i'll fwd it onto you bud

Disco I can pm you a 10% one if you want, just tell me if you want Zavvi ot The Hut?

Agent Singh you need to specify if you want 10% off dvd's cds or 20% off clothing?

Nikki - either or tbh, as its the same company in theory, it doesnt really matter, but Zavvi would be great!

Disco

Nikki - either or tbh, as its the same company in theory, it doesnt … Nikki - either or tbh, as its the same company in theory, it doesnt really matter, but Zavvi would be great!

PM'd you code for Zavvi

nikkib123

Disco I can pm you a 10% one if you want, just tell me if you want Zavvi … Disco I can pm you a 10% one if you want, just tell me if you want Zavvi ot The Hut?Agent Singh you need to specify if you want 10% off dvd's cds or 20% off clothing?

10% off Games/DVDs please!

Sorry ive been at work. If anyone needs one pm me and ill send you one :o)

missgem

Sorry ive been at work. If anyone needs one pm me and ill send you one :o)

Think Agent Singh is waiting for one

nikkib123

Think Agent Singh is waiting for one

Haha. Thanks... On the case

Has anyone got a code for the Hut please.
    I signed up and haven't received any points to claim a code - how does it work?

Does anyone have a 10% code (games) for either Zavvi or Hut please only I can't find any more Walkers packs with the codes on
    Thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …210594
      2. Best advert ever to be seen.88
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416614118
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523435

See more discussions