Walkers Crisps - Every Pack Wins!

Found 5th Oct 2013
Remember way back in the day when you had a chance of finding £20 in packs of Walkers crisps? Well its back (sorta). You can still win cash instantly but it needs to be redeemed in a store (like a lotto ticket). Other prizes include free crisps, money-off coupons and more.

I hope this is classed as a deal.

Walkers is launching its biggest ever on-pack promotion to reinforce the use of home grown ingredients across its core range. Supported by a brand new TV campaign, the competition is set to engage the nation and increase sales for retailers, with promotional packs available in-store from around 20th August.

Every pack wins

With a guaranteed win in every pack, and a range of exciting rewards from free crisps, to discounts on days out, to cash prizes worth up to £10,000, 'Gary's Great Ingredient Hunt' is set to generate mass consumer appeal. Through a fun online game, people can help Gary Lineker find the home grown ingredients which were introduced to Walkers core range in March to determine which of the millions of rewards they will win.

First mobile led promotion for Walkers

The biggest ever digital media support behind a Walkers promotion will be combined with the opportunity to enter and play via mobile, making it easier than ever to join in the fun. Consumers simply enter the unique code from inside their promotional pack of Walkers Crisps at walkers.co.uk from any online digital device, including mobiles, and then play to win great rewards. Within social media, people can also stay tuned for 'clues' as to Gary's whereabouts with the first to find him on the map on the Walkers website winning £1,000.

Driving traffic to stores

From the millions of rewards on offer, consumers may win free crisps, cash*, or newspapers, all of which can be redeemed via retailers with Paypoint, Payzone, or ePay across the nation. Consumers can redeem these rewards via a mobile voucher sent straight to their phones. Within the digital voucher, shoppers are directed to their nearest retailer giving people more reasons than ever to visit their local store. Stores that redeem the digital vouchers are guaranteed repayment within six working days making it easy to take part in the promotion.

Peter Charles, Marketing Director for Walkers, commented; "To benefit from Walkers' biggest ever promotion, retailers should make sure Cheese & Onion, Ready Salted, Salt & Vinegar, Prawn Cocktail and Smoky Bacon are all available. Shoppers will be encouraged to visit their closest store to redeem their free bag of Walkers crisps so it is important these stores are stocking their customer favourites. Creating off fixture displays using our Point of Sale units will help make this promotion unmissable in-store, while aiming to increase impulse sales."

Community Updates
Preferred the 20 quid notes tbh
Original Poster
Ah so the image does fit, Was gonna use that image originally but thought it would make the packaging detail too small to see so it was not worth it. But thanks to whoever edited.
Both "prizes" I won wern't even worth claiming.
Not even to give to someone else.
Couldn't think of anyone who would want them.

Just a good job the crisps are good.
You work for walkers?

Preferred the 20 quid notes tbh

Prefferred the chinese takeaway for some raison.
I rarely buy crisps but did buy some Worcester sauce multipacks a few weeks ago. I won naff prizes, wanted cash prize ! Forgot about it actually.
I'm sure Golden Wonder did the cash prizes in their crisps ages back, I'm probably going back close to 20 years and I did win some cash a few times.
nice one dark energy
Just tried this, common prize of 50% of English heritage sites. Bring back the instant cash.
I won a bag of air!
So, 35 codes later and..

Tastecards 4
The Hut 30% off - 4
Red Letter Days 30% - 10
English Heritage 50% - 5
Discounted Days Out - 7
10% Haven etc - 3
6 pack of crisps - 2

35 codes to win 12 packets of crisps.

NOTICE: I didn't eat all of those packs myself, honest

So, 35 codes later and..Tastecards 4The Hut 30% off - 4Red Letter Days … So, 35 codes later and..Tastecards 4The Hut 30% off - 4Red Letter Days 30% - 10English Heritage 50% - 5Discounted Days Out - 710% Haven etc - 36 pack of crisps - 235 codes to win 12 packets of crisps. NOTICE: I didn't eat all of those packs myself, honest

Yeah yeah, You would suit your name lol

Yeah yeah, You would suit your name lol

Haha, Pot Noodles are more my thing, youtube.com/wat…bZc
I have had 2 £5:00 cash wins and won a multi pack
Post a comment

Top Discussions