Groups

Walkers Crisps 'Win £10' - dodgy website??

I have lots of empty packets of Walkers crisps, saved up with a view to entering the 'Win £10 Ever Day It Rains' promotion.

When I visit the website walkers.co.uk I cannot seem to 'click' anywhere to enter!

Am I being dumb or has anyone else had problems? Any tips?

Thanks! x

11 Comments

the wwwwbsite had some problems last week and strting this morning the website was very slow and unresponsive to the point of not being able to log in to your account kinda feels walkers are doing this deliberately to save some money

Was on tv last night! Watchdog, think walkers have had to pay out for a bit more rain than maybe thay had previously expected, last night their web page said the map was full and wouldn't be open again until 8am today ( Friday) Like you say,even I couldn't get on the web page! I have had £50 from the rainy days so far! so can't really moan, and I haven't been out and bought loads of crisps just the odd bag here and there. Can't see me getting much more now! as the site is how it is now!

its a complete joke I have 2 prediction points left but cant use them because the website is very slow in the morning and when I get back from work in the afternoon the map is full

I've played this promotion since it started, and I'm £90 better off for it. As time has passed, and word of mouth has spread, the website has become saturated with more and more users, and so the maps have been getting full much more quickly than before. The website has never been the easiest to use, but it's worked for me in the end.

Can not select a square until monday now - I have 9 points banked and have only been able to use 1 over the last week as when it tells you to log on I am working and then when I can log on all squares have gone!!

Banned

sumoqueen

Can not select a square until monday now - I have 9 points banked and … Can not select a square until monday now - I have 9 points banked and have only been able to use 1 over the last week as when it tells you to log on I am working and then when I can log on all squares have gone!!

Thank god, I only have 1 code left to use.

Entered 4 times, won 3...its great!!!

Banned

DLM

Yes thank the lord!

Banned

vibeone

Yes thank the lord![/quote]

SHUT IT

http://thejosevilson.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/cry-baby.jpg
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win amazing travel prizes including £2000 travel voucher, flights and holid…11
      2. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
      4. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33

See more discussions