Groups

Walkers Find Us a Flavour - vote for new flavour now on! Cajun squirrel anyone?!

There are 6 flavours to vote for - sadly none of the ones I loaded though!

* Builders Breakfast
    * Cajun Squirrel
    * Chilli & Chocolate
    * Crispy Duck & Hoisin
    * Fish & Chips
    * Onion Bhaji

10 Comments

cajun squirrel

* Cajun Squirrel
    * Chilli & Chocolate

EWWW.... though will prob try them when half cut one night lol

Banned

Chocolate and Chili is great stuff so I will defo be trying them

not a massive crisp person tbh...only like the Walkers sensations Chili or Lime but I will have a go on all these...ESPECIALLY the Squirrel!!!

Banned

custard flavor (would be a best seller)

Original Poster

ODB_69;4005127

Chocolate and Chili is great stuff so I will defo be trying themnot a … Chocolate and Chili is great stuff so I will defo be trying themnot a massive crisp person tbh...only like the Walkers sensations Chili or Lime but I will have a go on all these...ESPECIALLY the Squirrel!!!

Think that you have to vote for just one of the flavours - and the one with the most votes is the one new flavour they are going to make ... please not the squirrel!

They all taste like **** any how, what's the deal with this being on the news that they have release new flavours? Wow wee!

Original Poster

quackstar84;4013552

what's the deal with this being on the news that they have release new … what's the deal with this being on the news that they have release new flavours? Wow wee!

Because it was a competition last year to invent a new flavour and win £50,000 - unfortunately none of the flavours on the short list were my suggestion though!:-(

Well I vote turd flavour because it already matches the taste any how.

Crispy Duck & Hoisin for me :w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best VR games?22
      2. What to do?????23
      3. Virgin Media Superhub 3 Settings55
      4. Good Sim only deals??611

See more discussions