Groups

Walkers Rainy Day on a 3DS

Is it possible to use a 10% rainy day code on hardware like the 3DS? Ive still got one of these codes not used.

Just wondering!

6 Comments

Go to the site, add the 3DS to your cart. Insert your code and see if discount comes off

Original Poster

I was going to, but wasnt sure if I did that, and it worked then I wouldnt be able to use the voucher again.

I dont have the money in place at the moment, so wasnt sure with how zavvi are with preorders and if they took the money instantly

Original Poster

When i said "wasnt sure if i wouldnt be able to use the voucher again", i meant, if i used the voucher to apply the discount and it said OK, but then I didnt go through with it. But then a few days later, I made the order, would the voucher still work?

Banned

I had a play around with a 3ds the other day. 3d is really good i was surprised

hippyharry

When i said "wasnt sure if i wouldnt be able to use the voucher again", i … When i said "wasnt sure if i wouldnt be able to use the voucher again", i meant, if i used the voucher to apply the discount and it said OK, but then I didnt go through with it. But then a few days later, I made the order, would the voucher still work?

Voucher and 3ds would stay in your basket until u checked out..

if you apply the voucher, but then click cancel or empty the basket the voucher will be taken off so you can use it again
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction66
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …1423
      3. LG Watch Style worth buying for £75?44
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764458

See more discussions