Walking boots

Posted 24th Oct
Please can anyone recommend a pair of waterproof comfy walking boots for around £70-120. Thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

5 Comments
Salomon, Merrel are good brands to start looking at, and definitely Scarpa if you can find them in your budget. These Brasher boots are reduced to £75 at Blacks right now and have good reviews.

blacks.co.uk/foo…tml
Haircut_10024/10/2019 10:36

Salomon, Merrel are good brands to start looking at, and definitely Scarpa …Salomon, Merrel are good brands to start looking at, and definitely Scarpa if you can find them in your budget. These Brasher boots are reduced to £75 at Blacks right now and have good reviews.https://www.blacks.co.uk/footwear/250723-brasher-men-s-country-walker-walking-boots-brown.html

my son has those brashers and I have to say I don't rate them. The leather has cracked even though they have been cleaned and waxed regularly and they will need to be replaced soon. They are only 18 months old.
psychobitchfromhell24/10/2019 10:41

my son has those brashers and I have to say I don't rate them. The leather …my son has those brashers and I have to say I don't rate them. The leather has cracked even though they have been cleaned and waxed regularly and they will need to be replaced soon. They are only 18 months old.

Same with mine, the upper came away from the sole and had to be reglued. Shame really as they are light and comfortable, good for light/medium terrain
tallpete3325/10/2019 00:32

Same with mine, the upper came away from the sole and had to be reglued. …Same with mine, the upper came away from the sole and had to be reglued. Shame really as they are light and comfortable, good for light/medium terrain

I'm glad it isn't just me. I was wondering if he was just really hard on his feet. They weren't cheap and although they get worn regularly, it's only for dog walking not scaling the matterhorn. I think I'll be biting the bullet and buying him some altbergs next as the brashers won't last another winter. I would say buy cheap pay twice but they weren't even cheap.
as said, if going high get a good pair, i have zamberlan cost £175.
Edited by: "leitchyleck" 25th Oct
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants