Walking Boots for Glastonbury

Afternoon all,

hope we are all enojying this sunny monday :-)

I am a little nervous it may rain this weekend at Glasto as the waether was origionally saying monsoon then over the weekend it said it was going to be sunny, no rain and about 25 degrees the whole time.

Now it is saying chance of rain. I have come to the conclusion that Glstonbury must have it's own micro cimate compared tot he rest of the UK.

So question is do i get a cheap pair of walking boots or do i just go with old trainers. Problem is if i do go with walking boots i dont want to spend a fortune and it will have to be purchased off line due to the amount of time i have before teh festival (wed)

Any help would be much appreciated.

8 Comments

I am airing on the side of caution, I am taking my wellies & have purchased a cheap pair of Karrimor summit 90 for £15 from Soccer sports, absolute bargain !

No!!! It can't rain. Where did you see the forecast!?

Original Poster

toast;5557498

No!!! It can't rain. Where did you see the forecast!?

metcheck.com/V40…559

Original Poster

fionamarina;5557463

I am airing on the side of caution, I am taking my wellies & have … I am airing on the side of caution, I am taking my wellies & have purchased a cheap pair of Karrimor summit 90 for £15 from Soccer sports, absolute bargain !

Hello Fiona,

Did you get something along the lines of this?
sportsdirect.com/Pro…722

Am hoping it's just little showers....

It will be a day in hell when it doesn't rain at Glast. I use a pair of cheapo wellies that I cut down to boot height.
Then again I got away with trainers in the mub bath that was leeds last year!

Original Poster

GAVINLEWISHUKD;5557623

It will be a day in hell when it doesn't rain at Glast. I use a pair of … It will be a day in hell when it doesn't rain at Glast. I use a pair of cheapo wellies that I cut down to boot height.Then again I got away with trainers in the mub bath that was leeds last year!

Great shout on vutting it down, didn't even think of that! I think i will make a call on tuesday night as to whether i buy walking boots or not.

Thanks for your help guys and i hoep you all havea wicked time :thumbsup:

Nad_84;5557583

Hello Fiona,Did you get something along the lines of … Hello Fiona,Did you get something along the lines of this?http://www.sportsdirect.com/Products/SD/PID-Karrimor+Border-180117.aspx?ColCode=18011722

I purchased these, they are showing as £24.99 on the website!

sportsdirect.com/Pro…305
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1633
    2. How dangerous is Donald trump?34204
    3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4276
    4. O2 priority £1 lunch to end for good44

See more discussions