Walking dead Michonne game question

I have just purchased the game on xbox one during haloween sale but its only downloading 2 episodes? I thought there are 3 episodes? Anyone know why it only says 2 episodes downloading? I purchased season pass. Thanks

8 Comments

The season pass includes episodes 2 & 3? Sounds like you need to purchase or download episode one, theres only 3 episodes total in walking dead michonne

Original Poster

It says its episodes 1 and 2 that are downloading. So its 3 that is missing for some reason

Original Poster

johnwillowlfc

The season pass includes episodes 2 & 3? Sounds like you need to purchase … The season pass includes episodes 2 & 3? Sounds like you need to purchase or download episode one, theres only 3 episodes total in walking dead michonne

​Strange as its definately episode 3 that is missing

I bought the season pass last week and after I finished Episode 1, it appeared to me that I still had to buy Episode 2 and 3, despite having bought the season pass.
I browsed to each episode (2 and 3) in the store and was able to Install them. It didn't charge me again.

amazing game. about an hour each episode so pretty good value.

Original Poster

scorez

I bought the season pass last week and after I finished Episode 1, it … I bought the season pass last week and after I finished Episode 1, it appeared to me that I still had to buy Episode 2 and 3, despite having bought the season pass.I browsed to each episode (2 and 3) in the store and was able to Install them. It didn't charge me again.

​Thanks mine has automatically downloaded episodes 1 and 2. I'll go on store and see if I can download episode 3 free

Original Poster

scorez

I bought the season pass last week and after I finished Episode 1, it … I bought the season pass last week and after I finished Episode 1, it appeared to me that I still had to buy Episode 2 and 3, despite having bought the season pass.I browsed to each episode (2 and 3) in the store and was able to Install them. It didn't charge me again.

​It worked by going to store and downloading episode 3 itself. Thanks for comments guys!

reddevil2015

​It worked by going to store and downloading episode 3 itself. Thanks for … ​It worked by going to store and downloading episode 3 itself. Thanks for comments guys!

No worries mate enjoy the game its very good
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Scammed on Steam game22
    2. £1 O2 Priority Lunch is ending???11
    3. After a good deal for new work shirts!12
    4. Advice for bank error24

See more discussions