Expired

Walking / Hiking Boots

Found 11th Apr 2008
Hi Peeps.

Rather than resorting to going to Sports Direct to purchase some 'Karrimor' walking boots, I am looking to get some decent boots, waterproof, online.

Any deals or could someone kindly point me in the right direction where to buy???

Looking to spend no more than £50 if possible???

Thanks.

8 Comments

Hello and Good Morning.
Maybe this website can help
gooutdoors.co.uk/

I just posted asking about this company but they seem to have real shops and good deals on hiking boots

[url]www.charliesdirect.co.uk[/url]

Original Poster

Thanks for both of them - just what I was looking for!

whats wrong with the Karrimor ones?

I have a pair and they are excellent! and I am quite an expierenced climber so I know good boots.

Original Poster

I had a pair of Karrimor from Sportsdirect, and apart from the dog eating them, they weren't waterproof!!!!

There are some great Karrimor boots about, but you will be paying £80+ for them - but unfortunately the Gash that you get from Sportsdirect can't be compared to the proper Karrimor Hiking Boots!

I used that site "gooutdoors.co.uk" - superb - ordered a pair of Brasher Trailmasters for only £69.99, and they're £134.99 in Blacks/Millets.

Check out Fishing/Tackle shops.

I'm getting a pair of waterproof Thinsulate one's at the weekend for £25, they are £65 elsewhere
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Laptop advice45
    2. best price for iPhone 6s11
    3. Looking for 10% code for Chain Reaction Cycles (British Cycling)34
    4. UMIDIGI S2 6 inch 4GB RAM 64GB ROM Helio P20 Octa core 2.3GHz 4G Smartphone33

See more discussions