Wall Bracket for a Samsung UE22C4000

Found 10th Jan 2011
Hi guys looking for a bit of advice.

Just purchased a Samsung UE22C4000 for the bedroom. I am wanting to mount it to the wall with a very thin wall mount that can tilt.

I have seen this one on amazon

Designer Habitat - LCD Plasma TV WALL TILT BRACKET: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

Would this do?

Also, if I do not have a stud available will the small weight of this tv allow the bracket to be attached to the plasterboard using metal anchors of some sort?

Finally, is it better to move the plug socket and aerial point to behind the tv or run the cables behind the wall to the sockets. I ask this as the TV will be in the middle of the wall and the plugs are down in thr bottom right corner.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Many thanks

11 Comments

Original Poster

anyone?

try google

ebay are cheap as Amazon.co.uk,
but the cheaper ones most ov them you have to build yourself if you don't mind bargain

Original Poster

Thanks for the replies,

I've searched quite a bit on google but couldnt find a definative answer to the socket question so was hoping someone with some knowledge on the subject could advise.

Would also have helped if i linked the bracket I was referring to, which is here

amazon.co.uk/Des…8-1

If someone had this TV and had purchased a bracket for it would be good to know which one it was as well.

Cheers

I bought this one from Designer Habitat and it looks fantastic. Its in my sons room and corner of tv is now near start of curtains - so we got a long extension socket with 5 plug holes and everything is hidden behind his curtains

That wall bracket also has a spirit level built in so made it much easier to put on wall

Banned

If you've got hollow walls and are up for patching up the mess after I would run a socket up through the stud wall to the back of your TV. Hopefully your next home owners have the same idea and hang their tv on the wall

The problem with the tight wall brackets are the limit clearance at the back to put the cables in. Should be fine though.

Banned

bossyboots

I bought this one from Designer Habitat and it looks fantastic.l

got to love the £9 shipping fee

lumoruk

got to love the £9 shipping fee

Didnt bother me considering price of the tv bracket - plus the weight of the box was obviously heavy so unlikely to have been posted in an envelope with a first class stamp

Original Poster

cheers for the replies guys. Just need to find a sparky now who will run the wiring!

Banned

leejaxxin

cheers for the replies guys. Just need to find a sparky now who will run … cheers for the replies guys. Just need to find a sparky now who will run the wiring!

You can do it yourself

was in Asda and noticed they had some reduced ones
Post a comment
@
    Text