Groups
    EXPIRED

wall-e dvd

The cheapest deal i can find is £12.99 at Play.com.

does anyone know of anywhere cheaper for this dvd this week, in particular what are the supermarkets selling it at?

thanks in advance, rep will be given for any cheaper

13 Comments

Argos are selling it for 9.69 and have 20% off code for home delivery

argos £9.79

also to help you in future use find-dvd.com its great

Original Poster

not in stock in any of my local argos stores, but thanks anyways, rep given. Anybody know of the next cheapest

Original Poster

bfjem;3783458

also to help you in future use find-dvd.com its great

i do use it, but that doesn't list supermarkets and it isn't always spot on, doesn't show the argos deal for starters

the supermarkets were quite dear. Seen it in Tesco today for around £13.47 I think.

thats true...sorry, I think I saw it cheap in sainsbury about £10 but dont hold me to that

bfjem;3783530

thats true...sorry, I think I saw it cheap in sainsbury about £10 but … thats true...sorry, I think I saw it cheap in sainsbury about £10 but dont hold me to that

yeh sains might be cheaper, I think asda was about same price £13 as play

Have u tried CD WOW? With the money off vouchers off here you could get it a £1 or £2 cheaper. Or try ebay? Sometimes you can pay more on there though. Just a few ideas though

£12.99 at CD wow, with a £1 off voucher you get it for £11.99 ( not saying you couldn't have worked that out yourself :-) ) still seems a biut expensive, im waiting and hoping it goes down in the sales!

munnski;3784082

£12.99 at CD wow, with a £1 off voucher you get it for £11.99 ( not sa … £12.99 at CD wow, with a £1 off voucher you get it for £11.99 ( not saying you couldn't have worked that out yourself :-) ) still seems a biut expensive, im waiting and hoping it goes down in the sales!

I wouldn't try CD WOW recievd an email today sayng that my order would be delayed for at least 10 days....which takes it past crimbo hence I went to argos lucky had one in stock

If you dont mind a good copy, you can have for free, just give a postal address. You can use money for something else.

Regards

Mike

mike07071964;3787001

If you dont mind a good copy, you can have for free, just give a postal … If you dont mind a good copy, you can have for free, just give a postal address. You can use money for something else.RegardsMike

lool thats not a suspicious post at all.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Stream Showbox from Bluestacks?57
      2. Family Spotify account43
      3. Fitbit HR23
      4. Hi Wonder if anyone can help...I urgently need to buy a laptop today , up t…34

See more discussions