Groups
    EXPIRED

wall mount for lcd

Im looking for a wall mount for my 40" LCD tv. the likes of currys are selling them for £100 + and there is no chance i am paying that!!! anyone know of any cheap (and reliable) sellers out there?

5 Comments

Hiya, we got a wall bracket with our 32 inch lcd tv that we dont need.. im not sure what size it goes up to but ill ask my husband when he gets in if your still looking.

What make and model is your tv?

ebay is the best place for that. In 2004 i also used £100 worth wall mount, but now i know I can get the same quality mount from ebay for £20-£30ish

mickyc1

Im looking for a wall mount for my 40" LCD tv. the likes of currys are … Im looking for a wall mount for my 40" LCD tv. the likes of currys are selling them for £100 + and there is no chance i am paying that!!! anyone know of any cheap (and reliable) sellers out there?

Take a look here

I got mine from [url]www.vesamount.co.uk[/url] (I think), prices seemed ok, might be worth a look................
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424014476
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767190
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7061339
      4. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!44

See more discussions