Wall mounting the OLED55B7V

Found 25th Sep 2017
Been keeping a close eye on the OLED55B7V, if I get it I want to put it on my wall where my old tv is but looking on the back it seems that the bracket would be on the bottom of the TV instead of the middle like it is on my tv that I have at them moment, this making it sit higher up the wall.

Can someone please confirm if this is the case?

Thanks
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
7 Comments
Most TV's are in a slightly different place for the mounting so you just need to measure and reposition, simple, why not go to a shop and look at one /measure?
Original Poster
I have just had my room plastered and decorated so did not fancy more holes in the wall.
The nearest shop is quite some distance from where I live plus I am home lookin after my son who has injured himself so popping out is not as simple as it sounds hence why I have asked on here.
heap100011 h, 1 m ago

I have just had my room plastered and decorated so did not fancy more …I have just had my room plastered and decorated so did not fancy more holes in the wall.The nearest shop is quite some distance from where I live plus I am home lookin after my son who has injured himself so popping out is not as simple as it sounds hence why I have asked on here.

You say 'looking in the back'.... Where have you looked already? On an actual TV? Picture on the internet? Manual?
Original Poster
Pictures on the net, top half of tv us only 4mm thick so has to be in the thicker part at the bottom.
I am not sure had a quick look through google and did not find much

it does looks like the wall mount connect on the thicker part of the TV

So something like below my help. if not looking to make new holes.
32576426-5lEjT.jpg

32576426-xVL7q.jpg

LG Manuel shows the following information:
Separate purchase (Wall mounting bracket)
Model OLED55/65B7* OLED55/65C7* OLED65E7*
VESA (A x B) (mm) 300 x 200
Standard screw M6
Number of screws 4
Wall mount bracket OTW420B

OTW420B Wall Bracket
32576426-gaQzD.jpg
32576426-Azghk.jpg
Edited by: "djmackie2000" 27th Nov 2017
No I just bought one from Ebay for the E7N, I will post a link to it once I have mounted it succesffuly.
Mounted mine just now and it works fine with this bracket.

ebay.co.uk/itm…200
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants