Looking for a hallway in house
Cheap cheap .thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

10 Comments
B&Q have lots
Wilkinson’s have good selection
I love Wilko's wallpaper. It hasn't been called Wilkinson's for years though.
Have you tried just walking in to a branch of B&Q or Wilkinsons and seeing what they have on the shelves? Probably a good idea to have a look at the wallpaper range in shops yourself so you can see what might look nice in your home and go with your decor, carpet, paintwork, etc rather than just people to just suggest random cheap ones purely on the basis of price.
B and m
The Range
Ebay
B&Q as said

do be very aware that wallpaper intensifies the visibility of any defect if the surface. As with all decorating, preparation is 99% of the job when the result looks as good as the ads and yourimagination
Oooohhh, it's a run-by posting (read in fake Scottish accent).
Always buy too many rolls. Always check the batch numbers are the same. Always use recommended paste etc. Watch as much YouTube as you can before starting. And choose your starting point with great care. It’s normal to work away from the most visible wall. Check corners with plumb line
ccnp19/11/2019 09:48

Always buy too many rolls. Always check the batch numbers are the same. …Always buy too many rolls. Always check the batch numbers are the same. Always use recommended paste etc. Watch as much YouTube as you can before starting. And choose your starting point with great care. It’s normal to work away from the most visible wall. Check corners with plumb line

I actually find a spirit level easier to use than a plumb line I'm too impatient to wait in it stop spinning
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions