Walt Disney World Florida on Quidco

25 replies
Found 20th Oct 2009
Just spotted this on the DIBB and thought I would share it with y'all,

25 Comments

A bit more info would help. There's a lot of Florida and a lot of Disney lol.:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Sorry mate, I though I had posted a link -

quidco.com/dis…ys/

1.5% for Flight inclusive sales*
3% for a purchasing a Disney ticket only
4.5% for a completed Hotel booking
4.5% for a Hotel & Ticket+ purchase

Thanks. It's a pity they only did the Disney tickets available to the UK i.e the Premium ones. It's much cheaper if you buy the Magic Your Way tickets where you can pick exactly how many days you want.

Reddwarfposse5;6652414

Thanks. It's a pity they only did the Disney tickets available to the UK … Thanks. It's a pity they only did the Disney tickets available to the UK i.e the Premium ones. It's much cheaper if you buy the Magic Your Way tickets where you can pick exactly how many days you want.

Side note: We didn't come here looking for trouble, we're just here to do the Red Dwarf Shuffle.

ade2j;6652472

Side note: We didn't come here looking for trouble, we're just here to do … Side note: We didn't come here looking for trouble, we're just here to do the Red Dwarf Shuffle.

Cos you're tongue tied.... tongue tied.......... whenever you are near me.........

youtube.com/wat…qFU

ClarityofMind;6652548

Cos you're tongue tied.... tongue tied.......... whenever you are near … Cos you're tongue tied.... tongue tied.......... whenever you are near me.........http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3t3IKlXqFU

Love Red Dwarf

Just come back from florida ............. :-( depressing .....

ade2j;6652628

Love Red Dwarf

Me too, the anti-hero Lister... IS my hero lol!

maybe should start a fan club. Pity the messed up the new episodes they made recently. Thought they were carp!!

Reddwarfposse5;6652654

maybe should start a fan club. Pity the messed up the new episodes they … maybe should start a fan club. Pity the messed up the new episodes they made recently. Thought they were carp!!

Lets not mention them Series 1 - 8 for the win :thumbsup:

Reddwarfposse5;6652654

maybe should start a fan club. Pity the messed up the new episodes they … maybe should start a fan club. Pity the messed up the new episodes they made recently. Thought they were carp!!

They were AWFUL.

tbh, anything with Kochanski in was dross.

---- Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast!!

ClarityofMind;6652692

They were AWFUL.tbh, anything with Kochanski in was dross.---- Smoke me a … They were AWFUL.tbh, anything with Kochanski in was dross.---- Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast!!

Nodnol, Bulgaria -- rich in animal produce and mineral wealth, just south of Bosnia.

ClarityofMind;6652692

They were AWFUL.tbh, anything with Kochanski in was dross.---- Smoke me a … They were AWFUL.tbh, anything with Kochanski in was dross.---- Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast!!

I believe series 4 is my favourite Kriten is classic.

Loads of great ones. The one with Lister's shrinking boxer shorts was classic.

Reddwarfposse5;6652714

Loads of great ones. The one with Lister's shrinking boxer shorts was … Loads of great ones. The one with Lister's shrinking boxer shorts was classic.

Dwayne Dibbly!

ade2j;6652704

I believe series 4 is my favourite Kriten is classic.

Say... cry-TENNN....... lol

I loved Mr Flibble too The space sickness.....

ade2j;6652720

Dwayne Dibbly!

One triple thick condom! You never know......

ClarityofMind;6652724

Say... cry-TENNN....... lolI loved Mr Flibble too The space … Say... cry-TENNN....... lolI loved Mr Flibble too The space sickness.....

The king of the potato people won't let me.

So many good lines, i could go on lol. Must watch Smegups again.

ade2j;6652720

Dwayne Dibbly!

I know you did the lil electric guitar noise after you said the name. lol

DW--ayyyyyneeeeeeeee DUH-ibbleeeeee ............briiiing!!

Reddwarfposse5;6652732

The king of the potato people won't let me. So many good lines, i could … The king of the potato people won't let me. So many good lines, i could go on lol. Must watch Smegups again.

Classic :-D

Start your fan club and PM me the details lol

ClarityofMind;6652740

Classic :-DStart your fan club and PM me the details lol

Lol. At least i'm not alone :-D

ClarityofMind;6652740

Classic :-DStart your fan club and PM me the details lol

Lets do it! :thumbsup:

I used to hope that the film got made but after seeing the effort with the last episodes, i'm glad they didn't.

Main part beside the story was the no canned laughter was too weird to watch!

Oh well, we can always watch the old ones :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Mobile phone advice12
    2. Anyone know of any budget laptops which charge through USB-C?55
    3. Netflix Family - Anyone got any places going?23
    4. dakine backpacks22

See more discussions