Found 23rd Apr 2011
Hey guys was just wondering if anyone knew anything about the Magic Your Way Disney Tickets,I know about all the added extras but was looking at the base ticket and -

We were just about to book these tickets, but just wanted to know if they can be used at all the Disney Parks ( minus the waterparks of course ) Or if you use them at one park on one day do you then have to use them at the same park for the remaining days?

4 Comments

how much are you paying for these tickets because i used this site last Sept when we went and had a brilliant deal
onlineflorida.co.uk/Pro…495
umlimited park entry, park hopper ,water parks, and more

Original Poster

vinylandtrinkets

how much are you paying for these tickets because i used this site last … how much are you paying for these tickets because i used this site last Sept when we went and had a brilliant dealhttp://www.onlineflorida.co.uk/ProductDetail.aspx?PI=495umlimited park entry, park hopper ,water parks, and more

Thanks hun just what I wanted to know.

We aren't look for the park hopper or the water park entry so just looking at 7 day basic for £149. Will have a wee look at your link though

shop around hun, there are loads of deals around
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3277
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769366
    3. Happy Bandi Chorr Diwas and Happy Diwali!1214
    4. Limited quantities of STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2 for sale @ Special Reser…47

See more discussions