Walt Disney World Wedding Florida

19 replies
Found 12th Apr 2010
Just put the call in to book the date and start the ball rolling for our Disney Wedding, Florida next year can't wait, im so excited, sorting all out tomorrow and final costs for the big day.

19 Comments

Congratulations, sounds lovely :-D

That sounds great, we went to Disneyland at Cali a few years ago and it was amazing, any links to what its about?

When next year is the big day?

congrats, where are you having the ceremony? in the grand floridian?

Original Poster

wolf359;8349595

congrats, where are you having the ceremony? in the grand floridian?

Wedding Pavillion and then reception at the Grand Floridian is the plan yer.

Original Poster

crow99;8349556

That sounds great, we went to Disneyland at Cali a few years ago and it … That sounds great, we went to Disneyland at Cali a few years ago and it was amazing, any links to what its about?When next year is the big day?

Looking at 15th June

Original Poster

munnski;8349554

Congratulations, sounds lovely :-D

Thanks x

wow sounds exciting congratulations

Are you gonna be paying for all your family and friends to go over? lol the turnout might not be great!

Original Poster

Pauladin91;8350593

Are you gonna be paying for all your family and friends to go over? lol … Are you gonna be paying for all your family and friends to go over? lol the turnout might not be great!

Turnout will be great, but thanks for your concern, not paying for family as they have a place over there and we have friends & family all travelling over and some live in the states.

80 guests invited of which 60 already confirm and booking the flights.

Cheers for the sarky comment on what was my a happy moment for me as booked the happiest day of my life in the happiest place possible for me as it means a lot to both of us as we met there.

Take it you wont be coming? no loss there then!

Original Poster

ttwcd;8349921

wow sounds exciting congratulations

Thanks I cant wait

Banned

Congratulations.

Have you always been a big fan of disney?

Original Poster

DLM;8352868

Congratulations.Have you always been a big fan of disney?

Yes for years, worked for Disney in Florida in 2000 and met my future wife there.

Its a lovely location for a nice wedding so lovely, the Wedding Pavillion on the beach.

Banned

nwressell;8353059

Yes for years, worked for Disney in Florida in 2000 and met my future … Yes for years, worked for Disney in Florida in 2000 and met my future wife there.Its a lovely location for a nice wedding so lovely, the Wedding Pavillion on the beach.

Sounds great.

Don't forget my invitation :thumbsup:

Original Poster

DLM;8353199

Sounds great.Don't forget my invitation :thumbsup:

Your invitation now I did put it here somehere, let me have a look for it tee hee x

Did you read the moody gits message a few back, how lovely and nice of him.

Banned

nwressell;8353237

Your invitation now I did put it here somehere, let me have a look for it … Your invitation now I did put it here somehere, let me have a look for it tee hee xDid you read the moody gits message a few back, how lovely and nice of him.

Don't worry about it.

Original Poster

DLM;8353278

Don't worry about it.

Some people have nothing good to say do they! it happens a lot on here

Banned

nwressell;8353289

Some people have nothing good to say do they! it happens a lot on here

I agree.

Enjoy your day :thumbsup:

Original Poster

DLM;8353300

I agree.Enjoy your day :thumbsup:

Thanks

nwressell;8352667

Turnout will be great, but thanks for your concern, not paying for family … Turnout will be great, but thanks for your concern, not paying for family as they have a place over there and we have friends & family all travelling over and some live in the states.80 guests invited of which 60 already confirm and booking the flights.Cheers for the sarky comment on what was my a happy moment for me as booked the happiest day of my life in the happiest place possible for me as it means a lot to both of us as we met there.Take it you wont be coming? no loss there then!

Haha sorry mate, didn't realise you were on your period.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247597
    2. New bladerunner1961
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…711
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769303

See more discussions