Groups

Wanna get my g/f something nice...

Well lately i think i have been neglecting my duty of being a nice giving boyfriend and been ordering her about bit mean of me so i wanna try make it up to her, What da ya thinks a good present for a girl my age? Wouldnt mind buying through ebay as i have a paypal balance to spend at hearts content lol any suggestions?

47 Comments

Banned

appolgies costs nothing :thumbsup:

Original Poster

sassie;2502108

appolgies costs nothing :thumbsup:

yeah hehe it's been a while though since i bought her something treatful thought i'd might buy something for once hehe was thinking of getting her skinny jeans lol

necklace..... £60
    dinner on london eye........ £300
    the look on ur face tomorrow morning when u realise ur too late and uve annoyed ur gf so much that shes left u....PRICELESS

(only messing sorry)

Why have you been bossing her about??:?

Original Poster

dmh77;2502112

Why have you been bossing her about??:?

dont really know i just feel like have been, nothing in particular just liek little things like if she could cook lunch like for today lol was bit random but had to sort stupid post offices sales and such it's no excuse really lol

Think i'll send my man a link to this thread. One can live in hope. :-D

Original Poster

LadyMadonna;2502117

Think i'll send my man a link to this thread. One can live in hope. :-D

haha lol well, im off to bed now nighty night all

Marky264;2502116

dont really know i just feel like have been, nothing in particular just … dont really know i just feel like have been, nothing in particular just liek little things like if she could cook lunch like for today lol was bit random but had to sort stupid post offices sales and such it's no excuse really lol

Women respond really well to having a bloke that is a bit more understanding then most guys are!!! If even YOU thing you are ordering her about... chances are she feels it much more!! Nobody wants to feel like a doormat! Pressies are nice... but not really needed. Just try to think before you speak.. or demand stuff????:)

lol man, u asked for lunch.............so what

acecatcher3;2502130

lol man, u asked for lunch.............so what

Lol... that explains why you have had the time to be on here posting ALL day!:p
    [COLOR="Blue"]Joking BTW!!!:-D[/COLOR]

dmh77;2502135

Lol... that explains why you have had the time to be on here posting ALL … Lol... that explains why you have had the time to be on here posting ALL day!:p[COLOR="Blue"]Joking BTW!!!:-D[/COLOR]

lol im ill from holiday, nout else to do :thumbsup:

acecatcher3;2502137

lol im ill from holiday, nout else to do :thumbsup:

Good enough reason....... just try to be nice!!!:-D

dmh77;2502143

Good enough reason....... just try to be nice!!!:-D

lol i am, i show lots of love get on my favourite hukd page :thumbsup:

acecatcher3;2502144

lol i am, i show lots of love get on my favourite hukd page :thumbsup:

Nooooo..... not argumentative at all!!!!! I has been watching..... you get off on the turmoil!!!

dmh77;2502147

Nooooo..... not argumentative at all!!!!! I has been watching..... you … Nooooo..... not argumentative at all!!!!! I has been watching..... you get off on the turmoil!!!

its a love thread, no arguments!

acecatcher3;2502152

its a love thread, no arguments!

Im not arguing!!!

Looks like there is only you and me left, Im just talking? :?

I have seen some of the threads on here today and think we should all try to remember that this is just the internet!! You know? FUN! I love reading all the arguments on here! You are ,indeed, ace! You set many off with your comments... but that is entertainment!!!! :-D

I here, what we arguing about???

Tintern1981;2502169

I here, what we arguing about???

We aren't........ well I aint!! :?
    ooops... thats coz Im on my own!!! Boo hoo!! :cry:

I'm not here to argue, just here cos just got in and a bit worse for wear and just rambling on.... sorry ....

Tintern1981;2502175

I'm not here to argue, just here cos just got in and a bit worse for wear … I'm not here to argue, just here cos just got in and a bit worse for wear and just rambling on.... sorry ....

Dont apologise..... Im a bit worse for wear myself.... I just dont wanna go to bed, so Im looking to talk!! Did you have a good night?

yeah was ok, didn't pull tho :-( lol!

Wot were you trying to pull though??????

wouldn't have minded a quick kiss, but hey ho, nay mind

how was your night?

Pretty good really..........., everyone went away... I got the vodka out!!!!!!!!!!!! Win, win!!!:-D

good for you!!! I you like on your own then? rest from the famly?

Yep, Im in the house all alone (ish!)!!! It is GOOOOOD!!!!:)

I'm lonely :-(

Tintern1981;2502188

I'm lonely :-(

Why??

I need a hug..... split up recently, but still living together, miss cuddly stuff tho

Tintern1981;2502191

I need a hug..... split up recently, but still living together, miss … I need a hug..... split up recently, but still living together, miss cuddly stuff tho

Oh! Im way too far up the country to give you a hug!!! Soz!! Keep going though... it is amazing what life throws up when you aren't expecting it!!!

I know, sorry for being a drunken patheticness, I'd better go to bed before..... oops too late x

Tintern1981;2502193

I know, sorry for being a drunken patheticness, I'd better go to bed … I know, sorry for being a drunken patheticness, I'd better go to bed before..... oops too late x

Nah... it is fine... tell me your troubles! Im not sure why, but the insomnia has me!!!!! Spill! ( you never know.... I may be able to help!!!)

bottle of blue nun

dmh77;2502126

Women respond really well to having a bloke that is a bit more … Women respond really well to having a bloke that is a bit more understanding then most guys are!!! If even YOU thing you are ordering her about... chances are she feels it much more!! Nobody wants to feel like a doormat! Pressies are nice... but not really needed. Just try to think before you speak.. or demand stuff????:)

Very good advice there.

OP just make it up to her before it gets too much for her, show her you appreciate it her and everything she does and you will be fine :thumbsup:

How about buying her a star and naming it after her? Cost about 50 quid but it will go down well with that apology and shows your you've been thoughtful and not just giving an automated sorry response.

Be thoughtful. Do something for her without having to be asked. It's the simple stuff that counts more, not the amount of money that you spend on something..........Though diamonds are always nice! lol

wow... that got a bit creepy in the midpart...

felt a bit like i was invading someone's privacy haha

3am convos can get a bit heavy!

Go to foto.com and order her a photobook with pictures of you both and of trips you've been on or anything. Nice thoughtful present and will only sent you back £15. You set all the layouts and can have it however you like or use their templates, looks good. Think I'm gonna order one my gf one.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1750
      2. Important info for Ryanair customers1928
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767279
      4. Spotify Family Premium share716

See more discussions