wanna play vice city stories on my pc

8 replies
Found 3rd Feb 2007
hi, i wanna play vcs on either my pc and have heard of emulators which i can download, but as i have little to no knowledge on them or how they work i tread carefully. i wanted to know whether i could buy the umd, put it into my cd rom drive and play it on the pc using a downloaded emulator? if so which emulator should i use? any more info would be greatly appreciated.

1. Misc
  2. PC
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. PC
9 Comments

a ps2 emulator is avaliable, but there not very good and only limited games work on them, u got this on ps2
or psp ? oh and you would need a good pc and graphics card

Original Poster

yeah, i've heard i could download an iso version of the game online and play that through an emulator, the game in question is exclusively psp which is why i haven't already played it on ps2. the pc specks are fine otherwise. any idea of where i can download an iso version of the game from?

logical_zombie

yeah, i've heard i could download an iso version of the game online and … yeah, i've heard i could download an iso version of the game online and play that through an emulator, the game in question is exclusively psp which is why i haven't already played it on ps2. the pc specks are fine otherwise. any idea of where i can download an iso version of the game from?

sorry i knew they released one gta game from psp for ps2 must have been liberty city, only place i can think for an iso version wud be a bit torrent site!

Original Poster

would i still need an emulator to play the torrent version?

yeah the torrent site i use has an iso version for d/l, 1.58gb

logical_zombie

would i still need an emulator to play the torrent version?

i wud imagine so, u wud need something lol

Original Poster

what site do you use?

i dont think i can post in thread torrent websites

Original Poster

send a pm
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1951380
    2. Show us your Photos 2017. October's Theme - 'Anything'32486
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247615
    4. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604803

See more discussions