Groups

Wanna take a shelfie?

Seen this on the news last night and thought they was pretty incredible. What a good idea! Hope they roll out around the UK.

23 Comments

Banned

I managed to get this selfie at work yesterday.

http://thefunniestpictures.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/251403.jpg

This is brilliant for those who simply can't get enough of thrmselves...

RossD89

This is brilliant for those who simply can't get enough of thrmselves...

Themselves*

Banned

Transformers

Themselves*

TF are you trying to get a helper position doing spell checks for everyone ? (_;) oO

Banned

i'd hate to guess where some of those ending up being put

ewwaxo

TF are you trying to get a helper position doing spell checks for … TF are you trying to get a helper position doing spell checks for everyone ? (_;) oO

The 'helpers' on this site don't usually correct people's spelling and grammar though.

Banned

Transformers

The 'helpers' on this site don't usually correct people's spelling and … The 'helpers' on this site don't usually correct people's spelling and grammar though.

Oh I thought that's what they did - what do they do?

Banned

Transformers

The 'helpers' on this site don't usually correct people's spelling and … The 'helpers' on this site don't usually correct people's spelling and grammar though.

tbf its the people who correct people's spelling and grammar who need help

A good idea? In what way is this a good idea? Maybe in "The Narcissistic Celebrity Store" or "Dictator Supplies".

Judging by experience many people who shop at Asda don't even have mirrors in their homes. Either that or they know no fear.

Banned

Domislice

A good idea? In what way is this a good idea? Maybe in "The Narcissistic … A good idea? In what way is this a good idea? Maybe in "The Narcissistic Celebrity Store" or "Dictator Supplies". Judging by experience many people who shop at Asda don't even have mirrors in their homes. Either that or they know no fear.

so as an asda shopper do you have no mirrors or know no fear

ewwaxo

Oh I thought that's what they did - what do they do?

They move threads to the right section, fix thread titles, add images and generally just help.

whatsThePoint

tbf its the people who correct people's spelling and grammar who need help

If you say so, not that I care what you think anyway. (_;)

Original Poster

Why would you have to be self obsessed to have one of these? More than one person can be scanned.... Could be sentimental for a few people.

toshapetriji

I managed to get this selfie at work yesterday.

Strange that they let you fly without a window.

Last time I gave my partner an 8" inch replica of myself it was only of part of my body.

Banned

gmdlogan

Strange that they let you fly without a window.

it has a window, the pilot has wound it down to take the pic

g8spur

Last time I gave my partner an 8" inch replica of myself it was only of … Last time I gave my partner an 8" inch replica of myself it was only of part of my body.

Big nose.

So, the question everybody is thinking about; can you scan wang?

Won't be long before naked shelfie becomes a hit. X)

That's totally how Sir Sean Connery would pronounce it. X)

Transformers

That sounds about right TF

As a recent 'helper' I do try and do the basics mentioned but generally focus on helping the OP try and enhance the deal if they have missed something e.g. a discount code, a key feature such as an extended warranty, adding a price comparison to show that its the best price available.

I also like to help by posting a deal or two

Chanchi32

That sounds about right TF :)As a recent 'helper' I do try and do the … That sounds about right TF :)As a recent 'helper' I do try and do the basics mentioned but generally focus on helping the OP try and enhance the deal if they have missed something e.g. a discount code, a key feature such as an extended warranty, adding a price comparison to show that its the best price available.I also like to help by posting a deal or two

I think you were supposed to quote my third comment in the thread.

And yes, you do post one or two deals every now and again.
    Edited by: "Transformers" 21st Jun 2014
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Find out how good your GP surgery is44
      2. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio711
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6541246
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917259

See more discussions