Groups

Wannabee Mod? Naah, I aim high peeps, thesaint is now Admin(Well soon).(THIS IS NOT TRUE, JUST A BIT OF TOM FOOLERY)

After a bit of thought, I took Admin up on his offer and bought HUKD off him.
    He will be working alongside me for the pre christmas rush, but then "Ta ta" Paul, Hello "thesaint".

I present to you the Admin elect.

1st Lewis, then Obama and now me.

Edit: THIS IS A JOKE, THIS IS A JOKE, THIS IS A JOKE, THIS IS A JOKE

75 Comments

Original Poster

]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh89/thesaint01/pics%20for%20forum/Saintshadow.jpg

^^^Clicky confirmation of my cliqué

(SEE POST #17 FOR THE SKINNY ON THIS JOKE)

Banned

sad...

Rofl!!!!!!!!!

Put Me On That List!

oh dear :roll:

Hold on a minute... the first two are black... what does that make you?

bg1 for mod!!!!

Then this site really will have gone to the dogs....

Deary me ... its got to that sad stage again ..... must be bed time .....

Banned

me thinks some on here have lost the plot, admin was right when he said something had gone viral

sassie;3446240

me thinks some on here have lost the plot, admin was right when he said … me thinks some on here have lost the plot, admin was right when he said something had gone virul

What you on about mad woman, I think it's brilliant

Go and dry your bl oody hair woman :roll:

Will the last one to leave please turn off the light..:roll:

This reminds me of when the site got to 4000 members online

Turns out, it was a mistake

snowflake;3446271

What you on about mad woman, I think it's brilliant :)Go and dry your bl … What you on about mad woman, I think it's brilliant :)Go and dry your bl oody hair woman :roll:

Who's rattled your cage tonight hun ... .. not like you :?

well done saint you deserve to be on there mate.

Respect too you brah!:thumbsup:

Banned

omg, i didnt see the clicky bit, what is all that about

would admin like to confirm this? THEN BAN HIS ASS LOL

supermod

Oh lord, thesaint what have you started :w00t:

Before the reports start come in, please understand anyone can amend gary_rips MOD identifier by adding their member number to URL & then linking to it.
    (NB : This is not HUKD software, it's an unofficial macro created by a HUKD member )

Sorry to be a spoilsport thesaint, it was very clever ;-)

Should the saint be banned for this?

Wonder how many members thought it was true and have now left. :lol:

Ah well Admin........threads like this must be a hit in your pocket. :-D

Banned

aahhh wannabe admin... I'm soooooooo sorry saint.. I had you all wrong...

imranmaz;3446822

aahhh wannabe admin... I'm soooooooo sorry saint.. I had you all wrong...

Saints very new h4ter. lol

The inmates have taken over the asylum.

Banned

thesaint,

Must be a hijacked account ?

Can't think of anything else!!!!

Banned

black gerbil1;3446845

Saints very new h4ter. lol

I've thought saint was a wannabe about a week after I joined... and I'm not stubborn my opinions have changed about LOM and sassie but the saint just gets lower in my estimates mainly because he hangs off your coat tails.

i think a "we hate bg1" thread should b made, let everyone just expresss their anger.

Banned

acecatcher3;3446923

i think a "we hate bg1" thread should b made, let everyone just expresss … i think a "we hate bg1" thread should b made, let everyone just expresss their anger.

I dont hate bg1.. I think he has lost his touch.. but tbh.. I dont really care!

imranmaz;3446952

I dont hate bg1.. I think he has lost his touch.. but tbh.. I dont really … I dont hate bg1.. I think he has lost his touch.. but tbh.. I dont really care!

wasnt directly linking it to u bud was just sayin...that thread shud b made, preferrably by bg1, so ppl dont spam it.

Banned

I lol'd...

nicely done

Original Poster

Awww maaaaan,

I had to shoot out after doing this thread, so missed it.
    Glad it's returned.

sigma;3446684

Oh lord, thesaint what have you started :w00t:Before the reports start … Oh lord, thesaint what have you started :w00t:Before the reports start come in, please understand anyone can amend gary_rips MOD identifier by adding their member number to URL & then linking to it.(NB : This is not HUKD software, it's an unofficial macro created by a HUKD member )Sorry to be a spoilsport thesaint, it was very clever ;-)

Talk about pishing on my chips. :-D

Banned

How very very sad.

You were of course right Imranmaz in your initial views.... One very sad loser.

Wannabee without a future.

guv;3450202

How very very sad.You were of course right Imranmaz in your initial … How very very sad.You were of course right Imranmaz in your initial views.... One very sad loser.Wannabee without a future.

ah cmon guv, it was funny.

lol @ teh h4te for saint.

:giggle: Got to admit this is pretty funny this time!

You should give it the stamp of approval... :-D

Original Poster

jah128;3451093

:giggle: Got to admit this is pretty funny this time!

Why people can't just admit they smiled and move on? I hope the happy spammers think seriously about their actions in future. Spamming threads= Serious business.

Soon as my cheque clears, it's over.

jah128;3451093

You should give it the stamp of approval... :-D

A bit self indulgement, but, you're right:

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh89/thesaint01/pics%20for%20forum/Saintapproval.jpg

loool epic thread dude.

i lol'd at the stamp too

Banned

black gerbil1;3451604

loool epic thread dude. i lol'd at the stamp too

this disgusting and fake back patting makes me feel sick... bg1 get a job man!

Original Poster

imranmaz;3456672

this disgusting and fake back patting makes me feel sick...

Solution = Don't click on the thread. You are not obligated to you know.

Banned

imranmaz;3456672

this disgusting and fake back patting makes me feel sick... bg1 get a job … this disgusting and fake back patting makes me feel sick... bg1 get a job man!

Solution - Just appreciate how much better off you are than them and appreciate you have a life.:thumbsup:

Banned

guv;3456952

Solution - Just appreciate how much better off you are than them and … Solution - Just appreciate how much better off you are than them and appreciate you have a life.:thumbsup:

guv seriously man.... what is this all about? do they do it to **** people off? cause it works..on me atleast!

Banned

imranmaz;3457057

guv seriously man.... what is this all about? do they do it to **** … guv seriously man.... what is this all about? do they do it to **** people off?

If I knew, I could offer some councelling! (At special hot deal rates of course!):thumbsup:

Suppose if could just be some serious rep begging!

guv;3450202

How very very sad.You were of course right Imranmaz in your initial … How very very sad.You were of course right Imranmaz in your initial views.... One very sad loser.Wannabee without a future.

guv;3456952

Solution - Just appreciate how much better off you are than them and … Solution - Just appreciate how much better off you are than them and appreciate you have a life.:thumbsup:

Can't help but make a point here, as these kinds of responses of yours to a few members' posts are becoming excessive guv. Why do you think that this kind of behaviour is acceptable on an internet forum but not elsewhere? I'd give you some allowance if you were a young man having fun - or someone who might not be expected to know any better - but neither of these are true. You hold what I consider to be quite a serious position in your off-line life, and I can't for a minute imagine that you'd allow yourself to be so consistently nasty to the other parent school governors. Or are the two identities somehow different? What's more, since in your position you pertain to be a leader of educational provision, why can't you show the same tolerance and respect here that you presumably attempt to demonstrate there? Hopefully you can refrain from the personal insults from now on. I'd appreciate it and I'm sure others would too :thumbsup:

[ NOTE: This post has amnesty from my Nov 'chocolate banana' offer - sometimes you've got to allow someone to make a point of order ]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2971045
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread417114136
      3. Best advert ever to be seen.2022
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764572

See more discussions