Groups
    EXPIRED

Want 2.1 Surround Sound

Hi,

I reeaaalllyyy want a 2.1 Surround Sound system for my bedroom, has anyone got any suggestions ???? Needs to work with TV & XBOX 360 :D. Looking to spend about £100,

This is my first post so be nice

13 Comments

I got Trust ones in white they are great will look for Pic of them would want £25

2.1 is in no way surround sound...

Original Poster

well u know what i ment

Original Poster

cheers nutta, would these work with TV & XBOX 360 ?

amazon.co.uk/Log…EA6

DomWall;5807702

cheers nutta, would these work with TV & XBOX 360 … cheers nutta, would these work with TV & XBOX 360 ?http://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-X-230-Multimedia-Speaker-System/dp/B00069ZEA6

I should think so i only used mine with my 360 when i played through a Monitor was wicked! No need for them now tho:thumbsup:

Original Poster

ok, I need more opinion to take the risk :):S

Those look good and have lots of really good views. Not sure how you would connect it to a 360 though? nutta do you remember if it had two small sockets in the back, one red and one white?

robster113;5807980

Those look good and have lots of really good views. Not sure how you … Those look good and have lots of really good views. Not sure how you would connect it to a 360 though? nutta do you remember if it had two small sockets in the back, one red and one white?

yes one white one red:thumbsup:

Original Poster

so will they work ?

DomWall;5808440

so will they work ?

How do you connect your 360 to your tv at the moment?

Original Poster

the component cable with the HD/SD switch thing

Dont know if this is suitable - but i recently purchased a Philips Threater surround, perhaps you can connect ur 360 to it? - pixel-store.co.uk/pro…tml
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions