9 Comments

I'll PM you one now

Original Poster

Thanks mate!!!

Sent .

Original Poster

Redeemed, thanks again!

No problem at all

Hi Bhav007, rather than make another thread, thought I'd request the same from anyone that has a spare 48hr code so I can play my 360 2nite? I will add rep to anyone that has a spare to give me. Many thanks

Banned

Matrixblade;4513773

Hi Bhav007, rather than make another thread, thought I'd request the same … Hi Bhav007, rather than make another thread, thought I'd request the same from anyone that has a spare 48hr code so I can play my 360 2nite? I will add rep to anyone that has a spare to give me. Many thanks

Ive got one you can have mate but i dont know how to send it to you without posting it where every Thomas, Richard and Harry can see it! If you email me from your address ill send it there? mine is [email protected]

cheers gaz, even easier, just click on my username then select 'send a private message' or I'll pm you and wait ur reply. Many thanks

Grrrrrrr, BuyGamingCodes are out of stock...can anyone tide me over with a 48hr code please, much appreciate it if so.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2226
      2. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32204
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …84142
      4. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043

See more discussions