Expired

Want a 4GB Memory Stick Pro Duo and an 8GB Micro SD card

2 replies
Found 17th Dec 2008
Where's the best place to get these?

I've seen 3 4GB Memory Stick Pro Duos on Play.com, all for £14.99, but not sure which one is best... Can anyone advise?

play.com/Sea…rch

Also, I keep missing out on the £9.99 Sandisk 8GB Micro SD card... Is that the cheapest I'm going to get it? If so, I'll wait until it goes down again I suppose... Failing that, is there anywhere else I can get one?

Thanks for the help everyone!

P.S. The Pro Duo is for my PSP, and the Micro SD is for my LG Cookie, just in case it matters.

2 Comments

Memory stick pro duo ]from here 8gb Micro SD ]from here hope this helps :thumbsup:

Various other offers about - MyMemory have an 8GB one for £19.99 delivered Lexar which is Magicgate compatible and works in a PSP.

Alternatively you could get a MicroSd to Pro Duo adapter from Deal Extreme for about £2.70 and use MicroSD's in it - I have tried with a Kingston and Transend card which both work in a PSP - You can get these from MyMemory or 7Dayshop - Look under merchants and you'll find these cards listed. Works out about £13 for an 8GB card.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition72793
    2. Win Google Pixel 2 or a Google Pixel 2 XL11
    3. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…66
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines54

See more discussions