Groups

Want a different pushchair

Hi i am after a different pushchair i have a quinny zapp at moment it looks nice but does not have lay back or much legroom lol i do not want anything cheap and nasty like a graco or maclaren i have been looking at the loola it needs to fold umbrella style cheersxxxxxxxx

29 Comments

Aren't you a bit old for a pushchair? :?

I had a Graco travel system for my 2 and was more than happy with it, thank you! :x

I would not say maclaren were cheap and nasty, in my past experience they are very practical, with great features and very sturdy. I had a loola it was too cumbersome for me and sold it on. Go to a pram/pushchair shop and try out a few!

Original Poster

robtallica;4305888

Aren't you a bit old for a pushchair? :?

lol its for my lil bruv

*katie*;4305920

lol its for my lil bruv

most people would of assumed it was for your son or daughter :giggle:

I did lol.

Original Poster

nooooooo graco they too plastic and bulky lol

Original Poster

robtallica;4305941

most people would of assumed it was for your son or daughter :giggle:I … most people would of assumed it was for your son or daughter :giggle:I did lol.

lol i should of said

Original Poster

meeowcat;4305919

I would not say maclaren were cheap and nasty, in my past experience they … I would not say maclaren were cheap and nasty, in my past experience they are very practical, with great features and very sturdy. I had a loola it was too cumbersome for me and sold it on. Go to a pram/pushchair shop and try out a few!

yes will do thanks x

Mrs.Z;4305906

I had a Graco travel system for my 2 and was more than happy with it, … I had a Graco travel system for my 2 and was more than happy with it, thank you! :x

same here.

Hi *katie*

I have a Loola and it's now being used for my 2nd child

I think it is really good and sturdy and easy to use. The car seat can be a bit fiddly fitting it in the car but you soon get used to it

I also like the way that you can have baby facing you in the pushchair

mia moda do nice ones. i just got a funky compagno, they good quality buggies i think

Graco cheap and nasty? Maclaren were the best you could get in their time.
    Graco are built to last. You cant beat them for that.
    had graco for all 7 of my kids.
    Except i now have a luna. But its not as sturdy as graco

cherishu2;4306302

Graco cheap and nasty? Maclaren were the best you could get in their … Graco cheap and nasty? Maclaren were the best you could get in their time.Graco are built to last. You cant beat them for that.

yep.

quinny zapp is for people with more money than sence. they so impractical.

i love my luna!!!

I love my maclaren. I have spent a fortune before on the 'not so cheap and nasty' and have always gone back to my trusty maclaren. I hardly call £150 on a buggy cheap!!

i love my zapp and i definately dont have more money than sense!

mamas and papas do nice ones-i've had maclaren (liked it) and mamas and Papas for my two

Mrs.Z;4305906

I had a Graco travel system for my 2 and was more than happy with it, … I had a Graco travel system for my 2 and was more than happy with it, thank you! :x

Each to their own. I for one Hate pushchairs. I mean really Hate them. Horrible things!!!

Original Poster

This was my mum's thread btw, not katie but her mum!!!!!

*katie*;4309378

This was my mum's thread btw, not katie but her mum!!!!!

But now we all want to know is your mum as hot as you!:-D

GAVINLEWISHUKD;4309458

Pffft! Man-wh*re!

Original Poster

GAVINLEWISHUKD;4309458

Haha my mum is gorgeous xxxxxx

sadiebabes;4309784

Pffft! Man-wh*re!

LOL you stalking me!

Everybody was thinking it so I thought I'd ask! Tell it how it is, you know me!:-D

Original Poster

Haha well now you know bootiful x

GAVINLEWISHUKD;4309835

LOL you stalking me!Everybody was thinking it so I thought I'd ask! Tell … LOL you stalking me!Everybody was thinking it so I thought I'd ask! Tell it how it is, you know me!:-D

Damn right! You need to start behaving! xx

sadiebabes;4309870

Damn right! You need to start behaving! xx

Sorry , i'll get back my chores.:-D xx

You really need to look at what the pushchair is going to be used for. We went through 3 different ones........

We had a three wheeler which was great for uneven paths but was bulky, took up lots of room in the boot and left little space for all the other baby/todler stuff. And of course it was too heavy and big for public transport.

We then bought a cheap buggy, without swivel wheels or a tilt back (which was inconvenient if they fell asleep and was more difficult to steer).

We ended up with a Maclaren XT - folds up small, its light, you can swivel or lock the front wheels and you can lower the back if the child falls asleep.

Banned

i have the mammas and pappas luna and i love it after haven the jane powertwin i wud recommend the luna to all

maclaren are not cheap... maclaren xt is 195 pounds.... However mothercare have got the 2008 xt version at 135 pounds... which i think is an excellent deal.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)60477
      2. Royal Mil track and trace44
      3. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…56
      4. word association Game73844454

See more discussions