Want a new xbox 360 game...help

33 replies
Found 31st Aug 2008
I have COD4 and GTA IV but getting bored now. I have seen
Battlefield: Bad Company and Mercenaries 2: World in Flames (released 5th sep) but I dont know what to get???

I am looking for a war type game and a motocross game...anyone know any good ones?

thanks

33 Comments

if you don't already have gears of war you should get it, unb, lol.

Original Poster

I have found
MX vs. ATV Untamed

so I might get that...any good?

Original Poster

DD98;2865265

if you don't already have gears of war you should get it, unb, lol.

had the old GOW but didnt like it ;-) thanks anyway

samwhitewick;2865273

I have found MX vs. ATV Untamedso I might get that...any good?

download the demo if you want. it (the demo) was ok

Original Poster

DD98;2865285

download the demo if you want. it (the demo) was ok

will do..rep added

samwhitewick;2865273

I have found MX vs. ATV Untamedso I might get that...any good?

if you can get ti for a fiver yes but anymore no

there is only 1 Gears of War. You after mainly multiplayer? Something like bioshock is great single player, or racing wise, GRID is brilliant too. You should be able to pick up several 'classic' old games like bioshock, oblivion, GRAW2 etc from here for the same price as one new release.

EDIT: Oops, i didn't fully read the op

I'm going to suggest halo 3, yeah nearly a year old now, however its a good shooter and you can ride around on mongoose's or warthogs...

just got a weird mental image there... photoshop away :thumbsup:

samwhitewick;2865408

will do..rep added

cheers, take it you already have/ have played DIRT, GRID.

Get the Orange Box. 3 full games and two add-on packs all on one disc. Great value, cheapest I can find just now is £20.99 here:

gamestation.co.uk/pro…A33

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v217/fwibble/mongoosecopy.jpg

rubbish but had to do it :giggle:

fwibble;2865816

rubbish but had to do it :giggle:

he needs the next model up, its not big enough

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Silver"]note: v clever fwibble lol[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Original Poster

DD98;2865535

cheers, take it you already have/ have played DIRT, GRID.

yep had dirt..good game but got bored. May get GRID

Dont like halo 3, played bioshock and was ok, and dont like bioshock

I normally play single player. COD4 is the only game I play multiplayer on

samwhitewick;2865854

yep had dirt..good game but got bored. May get GRIDDont like halo 3, … yep had dirt..good game but got bored. May get GRIDDont like halo 3, played bioshock and was ok, and dont like bioshockI normally play single player. COD4 is the only game I play multiplayer on

why dont you try the battlefield then? or cod2...for instance
they have similarities to what you like.

Erm PGR4 is a good game and Bioshock is mint IMO.

if u want to play online i you should definately get battlefield bad company. it is endless online fun and an ok story mode.

rainbow 6 vegas can be picked up cheap and is pretty good.
GRAW is also really good!
One of the games that occupied alot of my time was Skate, there is soooooooo much to do in that game. Really makes you want to get good at it

are you selling COD 4?

stratomaster;2866714

rainbow 6 vegas can be picked up cheap and is pretty good.GRAW is also … rainbow 6 vegas can be picked up cheap and is pretty good.GRAW is also really good!One of the games that occupied alot of my time was Skate, there is soooooooo much to do in that game. Really makes you want to get good at it

You can get Rainbow Six Vegas for £5.50 delivered:]http//ww…60)

And GRAW 2 for 10.99 delivered: ]http//sh…ion

Seeing as the usual suspects have already been paraded out how about a bit of an odd choice: I really enjoyed Naruto: Rise of a Ninja. It's just good fun, nothing too taxing.

EDIT: Linky: xbox360.ign.com/obj…tml

megalomaniac;2883278

Seeing as the usual suspects have already been paraded out how about a … Seeing as the usual suspects have already been paraded out how about a bit of an odd choice: I really enjoyed Naruto: Rise of a Ninja. It's just good fun, nothing too taxing.EDIT: Linky: http://xbox360.ign.com/objects/821/821699.html

The major issue I had with Naruto was that you basically fought the same enemies for most of the game between boss fights.

Get GRAW2, it's awesome.

Ungreat;2883302

The major issue I had with Naruto was that you basically fought the same … The major issue I had with Naruto was that you basically fought the same enemies for most of the game between boss fights.

True, but it's the RPG element that kept me playing. The beat 'em up bits were just a fun added bonus. That said the beat-em up side of things makes it into a decent multi-player game too. Not got anything like the depth of things like Soul Caliber mind, but good fun nevertheless.

Original Poster

hmm i played the demo of the motorcross game and it was average. Didnt like the controls and was cr*p handling...in fact i hated it! Still dono what to get. All the other games dont stnad out. Any interesting (as in big) games coming out soon?

thanks

There is a new demo out on XBL called PURE. I'm downloading at the min. It is a motorcross type game, which you might like...

xboxic.com/new…006

Thanks, lol.........:p

Original Poster

DD98;2896538

There is a new demo out on XBL called PURE. I'm downloading at the min. … There is a new demo out on XBL called PURE. I'm downloading at the min. It is a motorcross type game, which you might like...http://www.xboxic.com/news/5006 Thanks, lol.........:p

thanks! I need to spread some rep though before repping you :?

My xbox just died a few hours ago
Have you tried burnout paradise thats reasonably cheap now was good game on and offline also a bike ad on is meant to be comin out.

Mercenaries 2 is supposed to be mediocre, and full of bugs like just cause was/is

Original Poster

sarahbn;2896663

My xbox just died a few hours ago Have you tried burnout paradise … My xbox just died a few hours ago Have you tried burnout paradise thats reasonably cheap now was good game on and offline also a bike ad on is meant to be comin out.

I had burnout paradise but didnt like it :thumbsup:

samwhitewick;2896858

I had burnout paradise but didnt like it :thumbsup:

oh well not to everyones taste, i was gonna buy viva pinata tomorrow (i dont suppose this appeals to you at all) but i guess i'll be saving my money till my xbox returns.

Original Poster

sarahbn;2896914

oh well not to everyones taste, i was gonna buy viva pinata tomorrow (i … oh well not to everyones taste, i was gonna buy viva pinata tomorrow (i dont suppose this appeals to you at all) but i guess i'll be saving my money till my xbox returns.

not for me mate lol:roll:

add-man;2896789

Mercenaries 2 is supposed to be mediocre, and full of bugs like just … Mercenaries 2 is supposed to be mediocre, and full of bugs like just cause was/is

Just Cause was a little generic story/mission wise but it looked amazing. If they had put a little more effort into the gameplay it would have been a great game.

Ungreat;2899569

Just Cause was a little generic story/mission wise but it looked amazing. … Just Cause was a little generic story/mission wise but it looked amazing. If they had put a little more effort into the gameplay it would have been a great game.

The sequel is out at the start of next year, maybe they will have put a bit more effort into it this time!

en.wikipedia.org/wik…e_2
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Whey protien636
    2. CEX grading33
    3. Switch from BT to BT same property different person633
    4. What are the prices of supermarket counter pizzas?44

See more discussions