Groups
    EXPIRED

want a tv for the bedroom 19-22" screen preferably hd but not essential

does anyone know a good place to get a t.v on the cheap doesnt need to be fantastic just using for x box cheers.
    rep added for all that help.

7 Comments

We bought a 19inch polaroid lcd tv from cdiscount for £119.99, used a couple of codes and got it for £104.99 delivered next day, not sure what offers currently available, seems decent tv kids use it in bedroom and we have run xbox on it too!

Original Poster

kidcat;5328989

We bought a 19inch polaroid lcd tv from cdiscount for £119.99, used a … We bought a 19inch polaroid lcd tv from cdiscount for £119.99, used a couple of codes and got it for £104.99 delivered next day, not sure what offers currently available, seems decent tv kids use it in bedroom and we have run xbox on it too!

thanks rep added

is it for using 360? You SHOULD go HD you'll love it so much more!!

Original Poster

Issue One;5329535

is it for using 360? You SHOULD go HD you'll love it so much more!!

i dont think mine has a hdmi port it is the old 20 gig one is there any other way round it?

u just use the HD VGA LEAD, make sure the tv has the ports though.

I play mine in hd alot.

Tesco had a 19" Technika TV for £165 or 22" £185, the reviews were not very favourable but I've been using it for about 2 months now and it's fine for a small room/bedroom and not as bad as the reviewers suggested.

direct.tesco.com/q/b…spx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7271383
      2. Help Feed a Homeless Animal for Free1608651
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047187
      4. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.918

See more discussions