want hp301 black and tricolor cheaper

9 replies
Found 2nd Feb
made a mistake of buying printer that uses hp301.too late to change that.cant find it cheaper than £17.anyone know where i can find original one cheaper than that price?

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
9 Comments

Original Poster

thanks

you mentioned you wanted original, I have used the tesco brand for a while in my HP. it works well

tesco.com/dir…650

just in case this may suit

Original Poster

Hannibalateam

you mentioned you wanted original, I have used the tesco brand for a … you mentioned you wanted original, I have used the tesco brand for a while in my HP. it works wellhttp://www.tesco.com/direct/tesco-h301-printer-ink-cartridge-combo/514-9650.prd?skuId=514-9650just in case this may suit

i should clarify i meant original.not necessarily hp

It's sometimes worth checking eBay/amazon. I've picked up some good ink deals on there

£10.99 for black or £20 for black & TriColour at Argos plus they are also buy 2 get 50% off a second one, so 4 cartridges for £30

argos.co.uk/pro…006

Cheapest for just black was Wilko at £10

Edited by: "Topper1900" 2nd Feb

I have used Sainsbury's own brand for months now and never had a problem. Normally around the £10 mark and have a lot more ink than the official ones.
Even when there was that Hoo-Ha with the firmware release my printer continued to work without a hitch.

Original Poster

Topper1900

£10.99 for black or £20 for black & TriColour at Argos plus they are also … £10.99 for black or £20 for black & TriColour at Argos plus they are also buy 2 get 50% off a second one, so 4 cartridges for £30http://www.argos.co.uk/product/3496006Cheapest for just black was Wilko at £10

thanks topper.last time i bought 4.stored 2 but when i reused them they were dry.although the deal is great

Original Poster

Bingstroller

I have used Sainsbury's own brand for months now and never had a problem. … I have used Sainsbury's own brand for months now and never had a problem. Normally around the £10 mark and have a lot more ink than the official ones.Even when there was that Hoo-Ha with the firmware release my printer continued to work without a hitch.

thanks

Also used Tesco one recently, works fine and is higher capacity than standard HP
HP 3ml vs Tesco 6ml + 7.5ml
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Analogue's Super Nt SNES Wants to Do What Nintendon't33
    2. word association Game74244852
    3. Add one, leave one game54315379
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322803

See more discussions