want to book travel insurance for holiday to turkey

Found 21st Jul
I have booked a holiday to turkey, which is the best company to buy travel insurance from
Community Updates
10 Comments
Use a comparison site for the best price
Look on moneysavingexpert they have all the advice you need.
Edited by: "eslick" 21st Jul
Compare the market and get the 12 months of 2 for 1 for movies or food
Topcashback Compare
Don’t forget to check the excess when picking one, some can be the same price but one will have a £100 excess and the other could have £300. You’ll be surprised the cost of things if you need to pay, even for something small.
I guess very few of us know what insurer is "best" - we may know who is cheapest but I guess "best" includes how well the process any claims! Fortunately I've never needed to claim!

I've normally bought the cheapest - mostly from companies I've never heard of - but that's the case for almost every insurer on the comparison sites!
I got my travel insurance from Debenhams. They were the cheapest at the time. I only paid £10 for a week for me my husband and two kids
Van19732 h, 52 m ago

I guess very few of us know what insurer is "best" - we may know who is …I guess very few of us know what insurer is "best" - we may know who is cheapest but I guess "best" includes how well the process any claims! Fortunately I've never needed to claim! I've normally bought the cheapest - mostly from companies I've never heard of - but that's the case for almost every insurer on the comparison sites!

I would probably choose tesco or meerkat one
Having just looked at a weeks insurance for my son vs the cost of extending our annual plan to cover him self travelling, I found the following

cheap policies include medical stuff but not if you are drugged up, drunk, reckless, doing dangerous things or in trouble with the local plod.
cheap policies have the useful stuff minimised (flight cancelation, major delay)
cheap policies don't include much if any personal baggage cover
cheap policies, if they do include the above, have a high excess making them all but useless
cheap policies make you do all the work and maybe let you reclaim the costs. more expensive policies have Help Desks to assist you and make re-bookings on your behalf at their rates

By the time I had worked up a decent 1 week insurance policy, it was as cheap to put him on our annual LV policy and know he had really good cover
I went with more than, as I insure my car with them. Have a look at what other places you have insurance with, get a quote online and give them a phone to see if you can talk them into a better deal.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions