Groups
    EXPIRED

Want to buy a 3 deal through Quidco

Hi

People,

Wanted to ask that I want to buy another three deal via quidco. However I wanted to ask is it also possible to do the referral as well? So I can use the phone number of a relative so we both get the £30 each? Which would make it a better deal?

Would appreciate your replies.:thumbsup:

4 Comments

I don't see why not.

It’s easy money. And easy to get. All your friend has to do is follow t … It’s easy money. And easy to get. All your friend has to do is follow these simple steps: [LIST=1][*]First, get your friend to visit this page ][COLOR=#0000ff]www.three.co.uk/friends[/COLOR][*]Tell them to click the ‘Let's go shopping’ link at the bottom of the page.[*]Then once they have chosen their preferred handset and tariff, all they have to do to claim their £30 credit is enter your mobile number in the relevant box on the 'order confirmation' page.[/LIST]A word of caution: if, for whatever reason, your friend finishes their current internet session, they’ll have to start over at the Recommend a Friend web page. So try and get them to do it all in one go. Otherwise none of the details will be remembered and neither of you will get your credit.

Original Poster

Oh Ok.....I first go on quidco
    search for three...but the problem is how do I go through the friend refereal as thats a different link?

I used this to to get to '3' via Quidco:-
    ]http//ww…le/
    Once on that site I clicked on 'Recommend A Friend', and then clicked on this further down on THAT page:-
    ][color=

WHAT TO DO NEXT.It’s easy money. And easy to get. All your friend has to d … WHAT TO DO NEXT.It’s easy money. And easy to get. All your friend has to do is follow these simple steps: [LIST=1][*]First, get your friend to visit this page ][COLOR=#810081]www.three.co.uk/friends[/COLOR][*]Tell them to click the ‘Let's go shopping’ link at the bottom of the page.[*]Then once they have chosen their preferred handset and tariff, [COLOR=red]all they have to do to claim their £30 credit is enter your mobile number in the relevant box on the 'order confirmation' page. [/COLOR][/LIST]

Original Poster

Thankyou very much for your help.

Order processed.

Rep added
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. SCS add ons... are they worth it??59
      2. Feels weird!22
      3. Amazon Italy Galaxy S8 UK23
      4. Wall mounting the OLED55B7V22